CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Red Nose Shithousery

colonelkurtz

38 minutes ago, Lucy said:

What is it with all this anger and intolerance?

It isn't good for your blood pressure.

Seriously, if you can't say something good, just keep it to yourself, you'll feel a whole lot better.

You're going the same way as that angry cunt @Wolfie, the slightest mention of dogs, sailors or puppets, and he flies off the handle like a demented psychopath, he just makes it unpleasant for everybody.

My blood pressure is fine and i am a demented psychopath and proud of it, so fucking watch your step or i will post that video of you jerking off to Elton John.

Cunt off.

4 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

Closer to the truth than many people realise .. were it not for the donations the population of Africa would not have risen to an unsustainable level .. most of them would be in the same situation as the "untamed" indigenous tribes of South America and parts of New Guinea .. living seft sustaining lives.

Fascinating, as usual.

On 22/03/2023 at 22:46, Jake The Muss said:

You just play with Poodles shit balls.

Get fucked.

Seriously Jakob, @Wolfie has far more experience with doggies poo, he just won't admit that he manhandles it into his little black sack, basically, he's a scat denier.

• 11 months later...

Get ready cunts of the corner, March 15th Sir Lenny is back, he hates you but your cash is ok, a reported 20 million lost in fraud donated to this shit show but don’t worry, the 13.7 million in staff costs is a bargain. Cough up you privileged wankers. 

4 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Get ready cunts of the corner, March 15th Sir Lenny is back, he hates you but your cash is ok, a reported 20 million lost in fraud donated to this shit show but don’t worry, the 13.7 million in staff costs is a bargain. Cough up you privileged wankers. 

I might donate my Alvis.

On 20/03/2023 at 18:39, Penny Farthing said:

Closer to the truth than many people realise .. were it not for the donations the population of Africa would not have risen to an unsustainable level .. most of them would be in the same situation as the "untamed" indigenous tribes of South America and parts of New Guinea .. living seft sustaining lives.

The same argument was applied to the white working class 200 years ago: Malthus. (Some Malthusians in Parliament that backed the abolition of outdoor relief for the poor had up to 15 children) 

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

I remember that stirring speech in 85 for Bandaid by Sir Bob Fuckoff "......don't go down the pub, give your money. We want your money..." know what I did? I went down the pub and got pissed. And I intend to go there and get pissed this Friday. 

• Like 1

I am told who to like , what to tolerate and  that I have  to respect uncivilised cultures . I am instructed  that should I speak out and state religions are a foul insidious  cancer with  murderous intent I am committing a crime , a thought crime they  call a hate crime. I am told to  work hard and pay my taxes or go to prison yet I see those from abroad with no  understanding or liking  for my country living for free , they are not expected to work because apparently they are  victims.I am a cash cow   nothing else .Squeeze me dry and call me a fool and if ever I need help from the state I've paid into I'll be told no way , you can die .We have to save the victims  from every corner of the earth  first and  there's nothing left for you . 

• Like 2