CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Anton Du Beke

Guest Alfie Noakes

A friend of mine played golf with Anton du Beke at Wentworth in a corporate event and said he was great company and a canny golfer off about 7 or 8 handicap.Wentworth is a great test but no match for the great seaside links courses.
Wentworth has always had dubious "showbiz" crowd at the club with Bruce Forsyth and Jimmy Tarbuck having been members in the past.It's rather new money and full of the white belt with mauve slacks brigade.Utter cunts.
I'd rather join the Taliban than join such a club.

Golf is for irons.

The pretentious cunt changed his name by deed poll from Tony Beke. Looking at his fucking massive hooter, Anton Du Beak may have been more appropriate.

Wasn't a stat dec good enough for him then?

Guest JackoTC

A friend of mine played golf with Anton du Beke at Wentworth in a corporate event and said he was great company and a canny golfer off about 7 or 8 handicap.Wentworth is a great test but no match for the great seaside links courses.
Wentworth has always had dubious "showbiz" crowd at the club with Bruce Forsyth and Jimmy Tarbuck having been members in the past.It's rather new money and full of the white belt with mauve slacks brigade.Utter cunts.
I'd rather join the Taliban than join such a club.

I made par at the last 4 holes when I played, however, my attire let me down. No plus fours, or yellow and blue diamond patterned jumper. I couldn't even afford a tray of caviar blinis in the clubhouse ?

Guest JackoTC

yous cunts sez cunt isa cunt

cunt e must   b 

football telly to nigt

she coocks giv boooz alnigt fuck gutz l8rs HAHA fuckers

I totally agree with what you're saying... If what you're trying to say in this incomprehensible bollocks is that you're going to kill yourself post haste.

I'm guessing that using big words like "incomprehensible" will be lost on him. Illiterate cunt.

• 2 years later...
Guest Mingeeta
12 hours ago, Punkape said:

Plus 2's are the correct attire....

Plus 2s. I'm guessing that's some sort of special game you play in the toilets of the 19th hole with special friends?