CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Favourite Beer names

Guest Manky

11 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

OOooo.. you bitch!!!

I guess the meltdown is already on order then is it?

Fucking hilarious isn't it?

If a twat like me gets up his nose then he's got some serious fucking issues.

On 03/02/2016 at 6:45 PM, Manky said:

A cunt of a nom. My fault. Thought I was on faecesbook. I fucking hate CAMRA. Fucking child molesting wannabe chemistry teachers. Hope they all get cirrhosis and fucking die. Cunts.

Judging by the limited contact I've had with the cunts it's more likely to be cirrhosis of the beard than anything else, did like the spitfire advert few years ago though - downed all over Kent just like the luftwaffe, until some hand wringing cock wallet got offended on behalf of the krauts then it got pulled

Guest DingTheRioja
3 hours ago, Spatchcock said:

Judging by the limited contact I've had with the cunts it's more likely to be cirrhosis of the beard than anything else, did like the spitfire advert few years ago though - downed all over Kent just like the luftwaffe, until some hand wringing cock wallet got offended on behalf of the krauts then it got pulled

missed that advert... must be on youtube...

Guest DingTheRioja
3 hours ago, Spatchcock said:

missed that advert... must be on youtube...