CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Top Gear used Falklands-row plate for 10 days after warning

Guest ducunti

Fuck the Argies. On second thoughts they could well and truly fuck us.

The fucktard Tories have left us with an aircraft carrier with no fucking aircraft and an army

of part time soldiers. Oh Yeah! forgot we've got four Jets. Whoopee fucking doo.

I know I know we have more in reserve. As soon as the propellers are put back on

They'll be quaking in their Argie boots.

We still have some doodle bugs in storage, and if Tony Blair can remember where they are buried in the iraqi desert we could dig up some WMD's( but don't hold your breath) to chuck at them from the carrier deck .

Guest judgetwi

Clarkson is not just a racist but a pathetic schoolboy racist. He thinks that stunts like this and his "sloping bridges" are all very clever. The useless cunt hasn't got the bottle to say what he really thinks . Like the child that he is he pulls stunts like this and then protests his innocence. "I'm sorry Miss , when i called you a scrubber i was referring to your use of the board rubber........does it mean something dirty?"..........Clarkson winks at his wanker mates at the back of the class. It's hardly surprising that dumb fuckers think he is great just like the cunt on here who has a golliwog as his avatar. Fucking bottlejob prick. Of course Top Gear is the BBC's biggest earner overseas so he will always get away with it. I would like to see him have a sly pop at benders ; i wonder what the BBC politburo would make of that.

Guest SackMyCook

I used to watch this programme when it was decent, back in the days when they reviewed cars and that was it. All the cuntery they do now is only of interest to children and nob heads.

• Like 1

Why doesn't this fucking thing let me quote.......getting on my fucking tits. Please for fuck sake, some kind hearted cunt help me.

Had the same problem myself until someone more computer savvy then my good self told me to right click on the quote button and select open in new tab option. That worked for me.

Guest SackMyCook

Had the same problem myself until someone more computer savvy then my good self told me to right click on the quote button and select open in new tab option. That worked for me.

Like this......how many sugars in your tea, kind Sir?

Guest SackMyCook

Anilingus, that's about right, the amount of shit you're speaking, can't take a little banter, what the fuck are you doing here, i suggest you fuck off and troll some other site, you fucking rancid stack of slash, keep playing your silly little games.

Pedagogy is not my best skill. The email address is bang on the money................and you know it.

Guest DingTheRioja

If any of this involves Cherie Blair I'll pass on that one.

Ok... in no particular order...??

1. SamCam
  2. Sarah Brown
  3. Miriam Gonzalez Durantez (Mrs Clegg...)
  4. Kirsten Farage (kraut)
  5. Justine Miliband
  6. Karen Danczuk  (ok.. no leaders wife.. but this one has to be a yes.... if only for those selfies...)

• 4 months later...

Well frankly I am well fucking disappointed that Clarkson has committed career suicide by bitch slapping some mincer of a producer of the Top Gear programme. I was hoping that this lanky pubic hair mopped cunt would wipe himself out getting slowly burned alive after crashing one of his cars that say 'I've got a miniscule cock'. You know the sort of car I mean - Delboy has one. Cunt.

Guest judgetwi

Top Gear is the BBC's biggest overseas seller coining about 100 million a year. They have also sold it for the next 3 years in advance which means they would have to pay back all the money they have already spent on similar shit. As i understand it, and i could be wrong, Clarkson owns the rights so he could simply take it to another production company. Either way money always talks so we haven't seen the last of this cunt and his 2 mates fucking about like overgrown schoolboys. What is most disturbing is the fact that more than 600,000 wankers have signed an on-line petition to reinstate the fucker. Fuck me, these cunts have the fucking vote!!

Top Gear is the BBC's biggest overseas seller coining about 100 million a year. They have also sold it for the next 3 years in advance which means they would have to pay back all the money they have already spent on similar shit. As i understand it, and i could be wrong, Clarkson owns the rights so he could simply take it to another production company. Either way money always talks so we haven't seen the last of this cunt and his 2 mates fucking about like overgrown schoolboys. What is most disturbing is the fact that more than 600,000 wankers have signed an on-line petition to reinstate the fucker. Fuck me, these cunts have the fucking vote!!

​Correct.. you're wrong. The oaf was bought out a few years ago. Fuck off to the pub and bore some other poor saps. Wanker.

Guest judgetwi

​Correct.. you're wrong. The oaf was bought out a few years ago. Fuck off to the pub and bore some other poor saps. Wanker.

Thanks Frank, i wondered why the cunt hadn't told them to go fuck themselves. Wouldn't it be interesting if the wanker he slapped turned out to be a raving poof? In that case they might sack the cunt. After all it's only our money they're throwing away. Oh, by the way.........go fuck yourself.