CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

A night made for cunts

colonelkurtz

Guest KuntaCunty

I have to say, I quite like a disabled toilet and often treat myself to a dump in one on special occasions. The legroom is endless, which is quite ironic when you think about it.

Facilities such as those pictured, aren't worth pissing on the seat.  Without the nice stall walls on which to anonymously slander women for deviant sex acts, not worth the effort.  At best, you have a good evacuation which you conveniently "forget" to flush. 

Guest cuntcrapper

I have to say, I quite like a disabled toilet and often treat myself to a dump in one on special occasions. The legroom is endless, which is quite ironic when you think about it.

I'm registered disabled (1 finger missing) and cunts like you, really piss me off when I have to wait outside whilst you unload. There should be a Brown Badge that we disbled should be able to wear, showing we truly are in need of 2ft high wash basins to piss in.

In a few weeks these same little bastards will be knocking singing one verse of a Christmas carol.

Borrow Kunty's dog for a few nights to mine your front path. Wonder if they'll still sing with dog shit all over their trainers?