CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who order posh coffee in pubs

Guest luke swarm

No, it's a technique low cost council paki doctors use to get old, stretched out slappers back out on the street corners.  Shove one ham deep into the old tart's minge, and pull out the bone.  Voila, one semi-tight prossie suitable for pin dick's like Frank.  

Low cost council doctors eh.....some of the best doctors hail from the sub continent and I should know....they are always willing to sign me off work  at a moments notice when I have been on the piss the night before so a little respect please.   

I always thought that smell of smoked pork was the natural smell of a woman... ah well you live and learn.     

Edited by luke swarm

Guest luke swarm

its not just coffee in pubs...the drinking of coffee all the time is going to have disastrous consequences ...mark my words. Cunts drinking coffee in cars, at workdesks, in the  street and most detestable of all, in cunting coffee shops.....overpriced American wank centres full of imbeciles willing to part with 4 quid for a bucket of milk and air.......has no one worked out why Americans are so stupid and fucked up...its the coffee, so wake up people and start drinking tea again.....ooh typhoo etc        

its not just coffee in pubs...the drinking of coffee all the time is going to have disastrous consequences ...mark my words. Cunts drinking coffee in cars, at workdesks, in the  street and most detestable of all, in cunting coffee shops.....overpriced American wank centres full of imbeciles willing to part with 4 quid for a bucket of milk and air.......has no one worked out why Americans are so stupid and fucked up...its the coffee, so wake up people and start drinking tea again.....ooh typhoo etc        

Nice to see you back Swarmers.

Good post until you wrote "ooh typhoo". A bit of a Dick Emery moment there I believe.