CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

British Lager

Guest luke swarm

Guest Snatch

It's funny as I understand and speak Belgium Flemish better than the bastardized local  Dutch dialect where I live now. The dialects here actually change from village to village where they have a hard time understanding each other. I've actually had to translate between two people living only fifteen kilometres  apart as they just don't understand each other. A lot to do with that is that the stubborn cunts refuse to speak common everyday Dutch, even the local newspapers are in dialect and it's a situation I find  absolutely abhorant .  

It's the village mentality. Not that much different to where I live.

Guest luke swarm

Most of those 'real ale' beers are thrown together by micro breweries that are about six months old as opposed to say Belgium Trappist beers that are centuries old and seeped in tradition. Micro breweries  try but fail miserably in my opinion after going to an English beer festival in Venlo a few years back. They called it a festival but it was just a promotional gig where hardly anyone turned up. All the English in attendance were crowding out the cafes in town sampling our run of the mill Dutch and Belgium grog.

I remember those beer festivals in Venlo...used to go there from Laarbruch up the road....I was always impressed by the chap who had a tank of beer strapped to his back from which he dispensed it in glasses from a "glass holster thingy", Beer was poured via one of those nozzle gizmos that dispense soft drinks in pubs over here....I always was impressed by the cloggies innovations in the field of beer dispensation. It was still fizzy tasteless shit being served but full marks for forward thinking.

I drank this stuff called Quack out there...served in a wooden holder as the glass had a round bottom so could not be placed down otherwise. That was a quality brew and very strong...Now the Germans, there's the boys who know the art of beer and beer drinking...pity they are such cunts in every other aspect. 

Guest Snatch

Now the Germans, there's the boys who know the art of beer and beer drinking...pity they are such cunts in every other aspect. 

Know many then do you?

Guest luke swarm

Know many then do you?

lived there for seven years....yeah have known a few but I refer you the events of the last century....having said that the French are worse, the collaborating frog munching twats. Why do you ask ?      

Guest Snatch

Because alot of people slag them off when they don't actually know any.

Events of the last century are just that. People can't be judged by what their forefathers did or didn't do.

If that was the case the British would be some of the biggest cunts around...........oh,hang in a minute.