CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunt Collins

Guest luke swarm

Guest Wizardsleeve

He is indeed a cunt. I remember seeing him cheering thatcher on at a Tory party conference in the 80s. The fucking little midget cunt. As for money, the BBC said today that this little fucker is worth 115 million. So the new album is pure narcissism. The fucking baldy little midget cunt.

His ex wife must have had a dullard cunt for a lawyer to handle the divorce.  Anybody that fucked me off via a fax machine would have her tits in a fucking wringer and bones bleached by my legal team.  

Guest Alfie Noakes

His ex wife must have had a dullard cunt for a lawyer to handle the divorce.  Anybody that fucked me off via a fax machine would have her tits in a fucking wringer and bones bleached by my legal team.  

I think he should have lost his shirt over that one. His first wife has spoken out about her so called affair with the painter and decorator, she sued him for adultery as he was at it before her. Nasty violent sod by all accounts, bit of a stalker too.

Edited by Cardinal Sin
Not enough info!

Guest Wizardsleeve

I think he should have lost his shirt over that one. His first wife has spoken out about her so called affair with the painter and decorator, she sued him for adultery as he was at it before her. Nasty violent sod by all accounts, bit of a stalker too.

The cunt should be pushed into a school of large hungry sharks to be torn apart, except that I detest cruelty to animals. The Sharks did nothing to deserve it. 

Guest nobgobbler

He is indeed a cunt. I remember seeing him cheering thatcher on at a Tory party conference in the 80s. The fucking little midget cunt. As for money, the BBC said today that this little fucker is worth 115 million. So the new album is pure narcissism. The fucking baldy little midget cunt.

He must be fucking miserable since they made it illegal to toss a midget.

• 3 weeks later...

I remember reading a letter in a newspaper back in 2007 regarding the imminent Genesis reunion, it went something like this:

Dear Sir,

I have recently heard a report about Phil Collins saying it was great to have the original members of Genesis back together for a concert tour.

I also find this news pleasing especially as Collins was not in the original line up.