CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Bloodshot Eyes

Guest Wizardsleeve

Guest Wizardsleeve

A rather slippery, often taken for granted cunt. I woke this morning after fuck all sleep for a proper evacuation, shower, and dental routine only to find the dark circles and ocular road maps on my hazel peepers. I looked as if I had been pissed for an entire week. With the in laws coming round for supper, the old cunts will be cunting my missus asking if she needs help or the name of a proper rehab centre. 

Insidious cunt of an ailment. 

Guest nobgobbler
2 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

I bet mine will be bloody after cataract surgery sometime next year :o

Ooh nasty. Proper cringe worthy them eye injections etc. And you will be awake the whole time. Best look on the bright side Pen, when the doctor puts a pick in your eye at least you'll see it coming.:D

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 22 November 2015 at 14:14:43, Wizardsleeve said:

A rather slippery, often taken for granted cunt. I woke this morning after fuck all sleep for a proper evacuation, shower, and dental routine only to find the dark circles and ocular road maps on my hazel peepers. I looked as if I had been pissed for an entire week. With the in laws coming round for supper, the old cunts will be cunting my missus asking if she needs help or the name of a proper rehab centre. 

Insidious cunt of an ailment. 

Why not refrain from mining spunky peanuts from your stretched hoop and rubbing your eyes, you dirty fucking cunt.....

Guest Wizardsleeve
14 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Why not refrain from mining spunky peanuts from your stretched hoop and rubbing your eyes, you dirty fucking cunt.....

Weak, Quince.  Very weak.  If you can't keep pace here, best fuck off to mums net.