CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Syrian ceasefire

On ‎12‎/‎02‎/‎2016 at 6:07 PM, Spatchcock said:

I have just had the misfortune to watch that "tit in a trance" Philip Hammond bloviating about the ceasefire in syria and how it gives the aid agencies a chance to get in there and get down to some serious do - gooding, only problem is no cunt has bothered to let isil know and the russians and assads army have basically said "blow it out your arse" so sit back and wait for the usual videos of aid workers getting sliced and diced and civilians getting pulled out of flattened buildings - what a fucking joke....cunts, the lot of them

He's been on again this morning spouting the same scripted, meaningless, fucking wank.

And it's all Russia's fault obviously.

I have to go with Putin and Assad on this one. Strength is needed to turn the shithole around. Any 'moderate'  groups will probably end up as wolves in sheeps clothing and once again, weak Western politicians will say "Well fuck my old boots, we never saw that coming"  We all remember how successful previous regime change plans worked out, Iraq and Libya are hardly stable, prosperous countries now.

The military power we have at our disposal is immense. It is fair to say they are Lions led by Donkeys but even the Donkey Sanctuary would put our esteemed leaders down as hopeless cases.

Manky solution phase 1.     Nuke Raqqa.