CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Syrian ceasefire

I have just had the misfortune to watch that "tit in a trance" Philip Hammond bloviating about the ceasefire in syria and how it gives the aid agencies a chance to get in there and get down to some serious do - gooding, only problem is no cunt has bothered to let isil know and the russians and assads army have basically said "blow it out your arse" so sit back and wait for the usual videos of aid workers getting sliced and diced and civilians getting pulled out of flattened buildings - what a fucking joke....cunts, the lot of them

That'll be America shouting their fucking mouth off again. What they didn't say was that they have more or less signed up to the Russian way of doing things. Nice to see Russia fuck America over a bit. Even France and Turkey have said America are fucking it up. Although Turkey are allegedly guilty themselves of mis-doings.
All cunts.

Let's have a ceasefire to let ISIS regroup. Great idea wankers.

The cunts need taking out as quickly as possible. Talking achieves lots of things. Mostly inaction and clusterfuck fudges. I would rather have a good shooter than a good talker looking after my interests.

Say what you want about Assad, he hasn't shit out and fucked off.

Guest DingTheRioja
3 minutes ago, Manky said:

Let's have a ceasefire to let ISIS regroup. Great idea wankers.

The cunts need taking out as quickly as possible. Talking achieves lots of things. Mostly inaction and clusterfuck fudges. I would rather have a good shooter than a good talker looking after my interests.

Say what you want about Assad, he hasn't shit out and fucked off.

If Putin said sit still.. I guess you would sit still....

12 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

If Putin said sit still.. I guess you would sit still....

I am not a fan of Putin but sometimes his "twat em all and let Allah sort them out" approach is the best way. The trouble with democracy is that everything is a compromise. I happen to prefer strong leadership than the wishy washy leaders that we have suffered for years. Didn't  someone once describe a camel as a horse designed by a committee .

Remember, pain is only weakness leaving thebody.

Saw an American diplomat on tv tonight saying that Assad 'is in no way the long term leader of Syria.'

I don't know how to tell you this mate, but unless he decides to go himself then you don't really have much fucking choice in the matter.

Assad is a cunt of monumental proportions, but the West needs to learn the lessons of the past. When we steamed in and disposed of twats like Saddam and Gaddafi we created a vacuum and that vacuum was filled with extremists like ISIS and Al Qaeda. All we can do right now is try to get some sort of aid in the form of food, water and medical supplies to Syria, anything else risks making things a whole lot worse, and that mean yet more asylum seekers heading to Europe.

4 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

Assad is a cunt of monumental proportions, but the West needs to learn the lessons of the past. When we steamed in and disposed of twats like Saddam and Gaddafi we created a vacuum and that vacuum was filled with extremists like ISIS and Al Qaeda. All we can do right now is try to get some sort of aid in the form of food, water and medical supplies to Syria, anything else risks making things a whole lot worse, and that mean yet more asylum seekers heading to Europe.

A cunt who can and will do what the fuck he wants, especially since he has Putin's backing.

6 minutes ago, Properkhunt said:
Bashar al-Assad is not a cunt. I know someone who worked with him during his time as an ophthalmologist in the UK and this person said he was a nice guy. He never wanted to be president, he had no choice after his brother's death. He much rather would have carried on with his career and become a consultant.

Maybe his wife told him, I'd probably do whatever his wife wanted me to do as well!

1 hour ago, Rick_B said:

I was thinking more along the lines of reaper drones dropping the zika virus followed by a second bombing run consisting of prof B wrapped in polonium pastry......

16 hours ago, Rick_B said:

America are the cunts of monumental proportions here. It is they who want him out,it was they that wanted Saddam out and it was they that wanted Gaddafi out. Because of this groups like ISIS and Al Qaeda were formed with a hatred for America and their supporters. Without the good 'ol US of A the middle east wouldn't be in the mess it's in. Who made America the worlds police force anyway? Putin is cunt yes but at least he has the bollocks too stand up to America,unlike any British PM

Who are we to tell other countries what to do? Oh hang on,we don't if they don't have any oil.

33 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Who made America the worlds police force anyway? 

Got it by default. No other real superpowers on the block and that includes the Chinks. They might not be loved by everybody but imagine a world with the only superpower being North Korea or just as bad, Saudi Arabia.

I like power concentrated in one place if it is used responsibly and I think the Americans could have fucked things up if they hadn't acted quite responsibly. At least they have fucked over the towel heads but left decent folk in peace.

29 minutes ago, Manky said:

Got it by default. No other real superpowers on the block and that includes the Chinks. They might not be loved by everybody but imagine a world with the only superpower being North Korea or just as bad, Saudi Arabia.

I like power concentrated in one place if it is used responsibly and I think the Americans could have fucked things up if they hadn't acted quite responsibly. At least they have fucked over the towel heads but left decent folk in peace.

It's only a matter of time before they find an excuse to go in to North Korea. Getting involved in warship exercises with South Korea and flying Bombers near the to N.Korea border is,as the idiot N.Korea leader said,provocation. Why do the US do it? Who the fuck asked them to do it and what do they have to gain by it?

They don't want anyone else apart from them having any form of Rocket or spy satellite. That way the have the world power and every other cunt has to bow down to them.

Don't get me wrong,I'm not a supporter of dictators and the like but fucking hell,the Americans are fucking dangerous for the world.

5 minutes ago, Snatch said:

It's only a matter of time before they find an excuse to go in to North Korea. Getting involved in warship exercises with South Korea and flying Bombers near the to N.Korea border is,as the idiot N.Korea leader said,provocation. Why do the US do it? Who the fuck asked them to do it and what do they have to gain by it?

They don't want anyone else apart from them having any form of Rocket or spy satellite. That way the have the world power and every other cunt has to bow down to them.

Don't get me wrong,I'm not a supporter of dictators and the like but fucking hell,the Americans are fucking dangerous for the world.

I don't agree with much of the above. North Korea with ballistic nukes would be a nightmare scenario. America support us and the French keeping a nuclear deterrent. Major wars have been noticeable by their absence while the biggest stick has been in America's hands. I could go on but wouldn't like to undermine your confidence too much by pointing out all the flaws in your virulent anti-Americanism.

Guest nobgobbler
20 hours ago, Manky said:

I am not a fan of Putin but sometimes his "twat em all and let Allah sort them out" approach is the best way. The trouble with democracy is that everything is a compromise. I happen to prefer strong leadership than the wishy washy leaders that we have suffered for years. Didn't  someone once describe a camel as a horse designed by a committee .

Remember, pain is only weakness leaving thebody.

Our government is run like the local council. They have to have a debate before they change a fucking light bulb, and six months later half of them are still sitting in the dark, and the other half have left the building under their own made up heath and safety guidelines.

1 minute ago, Manky said:

I don't agree with much of the above. North Korea with ballistic nukes would be a nightmare scenario. America support us and the French keeping a nuclear deterrent. Major wars have been noticeable by their absence while the biggest stick has been in America's hands. I could go on but wouldn't like to undermine your confidence too much by pointing out all the flaws in your virulent anti-Americanism.

Carry on but take my word,America will fuck it up. Funny how with Syria they are following Russia's lead.

10 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Carry on but take my word,America will fuck it up. Funny how with Syria they are following Russia's lead.

That is because Russia is being more belligerent than America as a democracy could get away with. Putin will shrug off any criticism and do what the fuck he wants to, right or wrong.. On this occasion, I actually think Putin backing Assad is the right way forward. Neither of them have threatened attacks against my country but ISIS, their biggest target have. Nor do I trust the 'moderate' islamicists. There are multiple layers of cunts all over the region but standing back and leaving them to 'carry on in your own time' is not a viable option.

1 minute ago, Manky said:

That is because Russia is being more belligerent than America as a democracy could get away with. Putin will shrug off any criticism and do what the fuck he wants to, right or wrong.. On this occasion, I actually think Putin backing Assad is the right way forward. Neither of them have threatened attacks against my country but ISIS, their biggest target have. Nor do I trust the 'moderate' islamicists. There are multiple layers of cunts all over the region but standing back and leaving them to 'carry on in your own time' is not a viable option.

It's such a fucking mess in Syria I've lost track of who hates who. I think they have as well. Now turkey want to take Syrian land for themselves,America have said Western Europe should be prepared because Russia want to have a war with Europe. Where that came from is anyone's guess and I think it's total bollocks.

Turkey allegedly buy oil from ISIS. Turkey and France criticising America. America criticising Russia but at the same time letting them lead.

They're all cunts. Stick these leaders in a field and bomb the fucking lot of them.

3 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Now turkey want to take Syrian land for themselves

So the Turks want a slice of someone elses land? I'm not fucking suprised.

As America's strategic muslim ally in the near and middle east, they are allowed to do whatever the fuck they want without fear of international reprisal. They ran rough shod over more than a third of Cyprus, killed Greeks, stole their land and resettled it with illegal Anatolian settlers. No one recognises the north of Cyprus as a legitimate state, but fuck all has been done about the situation because they were given carte blanche by the fucking Americans to illegally occupy and settle another sovereign nations land.

They murdered over a million Armenians, but Turkish lobbying in America has ensured that most countries are unofficially pressured not to recognise it as a genuine genocide. 

Turks are fucking murdering, barbarian thieves. An Asiatic horde who invaded Anatolia and Europe, appropriated classical and Byzantine Greek achievements, and have contributed fuck all to the world that wasn't taken by force from another country.

They are a dangerous entity, and I for one do not want these backward cunts in Europe. Unfortunately, their Yank masters are adept at applying pressure on their behalf and I fear it's only a matter of time. Hopefully we will have voted to leave the EU by then and closed our borders to the tens of millions of barbaric, greasy cunts that will inevitably flood an already beleaguered Europe.

5 minutes ago, Decimus said:

So the Turks want a slice of someone elses land? I'm not fucking suprised.

As America's strategic muslim ally in the near and middle east, they are allowed to do whatever the fuck they want without fear of international reprisal. They ran rough shod over more than a third of Cyprus, killed Greeks, stole their land and resettled it with illegal Anatolian settlers. No one recognises the north of Cyprus as a legitimate state, but fuck all has been done about the situation because they were given carte blanche by the fucking Americans to illegally occupy and settle another sovereign nations land.

They murdered over a million Armenians, but Turkish lobbying in America has ensured that most countries are unofficially pressured not to recognise it as a genuine genocide. 

Turks are fucking murdering, barbarian thieves. An Asiatic horde who invaded Anatolia and Europe, appropriated classical and Byzantine Greek achievements, and have contributed fuck all to the world that wasn't taken by force from another country.

They are a dangerous entity, and I for one do not want these backward cunts in Europe. Unfortunately, their Yank masters are adept at applying pressure on their behalf and I fear it's only a matter of time. Hopefully we will have voted to leave the EU by then and closed our borders to the tens of millions of barbaric, greasy cunts that will inevitably flood an already beleaguered Europe.

I'd imagine if Putin decides to give them a fucking kicking then the USA's relationship with Turkey suddenly won't be as strong.

1 minute ago, MikeD said:

I'd imagine if Putin decides to give them a fucking kicking then the USA's relationship with Turkey suddenly won't be as strong.

I think the problem is that they are part of NATO, Mike. They would never have dared shoot down a Russian plane otherwise, and it was only their membership that saved them from getting a good fucking kicking at the time. I'd have no problem with Putin giving the cunts a good hiding.

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I think the problem is that they are part of NATO, Mike. They would never have dared shoot down a Russian plane otherwise, and it was only their membership that saved them from getting a good fucking kicking at the time. I'd have no problem with Putin giving the cunts a good hiding.

They're certainly good at pushing their luck. I reckon Putin would say to NATO,' Would you like me to finish you all in a couple of weeks or will I get China on board as well and do it in a couple of hours?'