CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Muslim train drivers who fast during Ramadan

Guest Couldn't give a shit

Guest Alfie Noakes

Religion affecting the workplace vs religious tolerance at work. How about keeping religion to yourself? It is a personal thing after all. If it puts lives at risk then practises like this should be banned in the workplace.

1 hour ago, Alfie Fucking Noakes said:

Religion affecting the workplace vs religious tolerance at work. How about keeping religion to yourself? It is a personal thing after all. If it puts lives at risk then practises like this should be banned in the workplace.

Why keep religion to myself. I have the 99.999% of the world who are not Church of England Manchester Chapter 1735 Reformist Chapel Antediluvian Section trainee ministers to educate

27 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Not fit for purpose.  Sack the cunt and then sue for endangerment.

...and don't get me started on vegetarians!

It is the genetic imprintation that provides the ongoing generational talents and penchant for a job.

100 years ago my grandfather was driving trains. His grandfather is still driving goat herds up and down the Hindu Kush