CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Concert for Corbyn

Guest DingTheRioja

Guest DingTheRioja

Fucking hell, some twats in the "oh look at me" industry are doing a fucking Concert for Corbyn in December.  In Brighton.  The cunts are denying there is cultism around this and the other shite involved.  Lying fucking cunts, they've got a "movement" called Momentum based on, and I quote..

Momentum exists to build on the energy and enthusiasm from the Jeremy Corbyn for Labour Leader campaign to increase participatory democracy, solidarity, and grassroots power and help Labour become the transformative governing party of the 21st century.

Now, for a start that is grammatically fucking terrible (behave), it means fookall but PR bollocks, it's based mainly on Corbyn, and the Labour party itself is secondary and the target of change to suit Corbynistas whether it likes it or not.

Not exactly democratic, not exactly "solidarity" unless you agree with them, grassroots can fuck off since they don't agree with Brexit...

The Momentum web page has rather a lot of "Jeremy looking cool/arty" photos and nothing else.

Besides, I'm not sure I've heard of most of the bands playing anyway, apart from Paul Weller (useless overrated cunt) and The Farm (Professional Scousers)

353628_orig.gif