CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Lack of evidence

Guest White van man

Guest White van man
6 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Not as quick as you when you see a Peugeot Bipper, allegedly.

Nice looking little model, would probably take a decent load, but i think i would struggle to get my equipment in. Would definitely squeal getting hammered, and being french, would be high maintenance.

Does this not give you flashbacks to when the big lads pretended they'd got you a date with an Austrian Princess, and it turned out to be a Austin Princess, and you burned your lips when they made you suck the exhaust pipe.

Guest Alfie Noakes
25 minutes ago, White van man said:

Nice looking little model, would probably take a decent load, but i think i would struggle to get my equipment in. Would definitely squeal getting hammered, and being french, would be high maintenance.

Does this not give you flashbacks to when the big lads pretended they'd got you a date with an Austrian Princess, and it turned out to be a Austin Princess, and you burned your lips when they made you suck the exhaust pipe.

That is where I got my voracious bong habit from.