CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Lack of evidence

Guest White van man

Guest White van man

This poor Romanian cunt nipped to Turkey for a little break, and upon his return 15 years later, found out that his wife had divorced him, had married some cunt else and the icing on the cake, he was dead.

Judges and lawyers are normally considered highly educated. Not this time. He even appeared in court in person to say he was alive. The stupid 'computer says no cunts' say he's missed the 10 year deadline and has to remain dead with no right of appeal. J.k. Rowling couldn't make this shit up.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2018/mar/16/romanian-court-tells-man-he-is-not-alive#ampshare=https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/mar/16/romanian-court-tells-man-he-is-not-alive

14 minutes ago, White van man said:

This poor Romanian cunt nipped to Turkey for a little break, and upon his return 15 years later, found out that his wife had divorced him, had married some cunt else and the icing on the cake, he was dead.

Judges and lawyers are normally considered highly educated. Not this time. He even appeared in court in person to say he was alive. The stupid 'computer says no cunts' say he's missed the 10 year deadline and has to remain dead with no right of appeal. J.k. Rowling couldn't make this shit up.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2018/mar/16/romanian-court-tells-man-he-is-not-alive#ampshare=https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/mar/16/romanian-court-tells-man-he-is-not-alive

Who'd have thought after going missing for only 15 years without contact, you could be presumed dead?... its a terrible state of affairs (he said with no hint if sarcasm whatsoever...)

Guest White van man
12 minutes ago, Cuntitudical fucknugget said:

Who'd have thought after going missing for only 15 years without contact, you could be presumed dead?... its a terrible state of affairs (he said with no hint if sarcasm whatsoever...)

It's that easy to lose track of time. Sometimes wonder myself where the days gone.

2 hours ago, Cuntitudical fucknugget said:

Fuck him. If he was my husband he would be dead because I'd have fucking murdered him as soon as he turned up. I've been to Turkey a few times,  and if memory serves me correctly, they do have phones. Again, fuck him. 

10 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Fuck him. If he was my husband he would be dead because I'd have fucking murdered him as soon as he turned up. I've been to Turkey a few times,  and if memory serves me correctly, they do have phones. Again, fuck him. 

You're too easy going, my ex would have ripped my goolies off with a rusty barbed wire garotte, doused my cock in napalm and lit it while making sure i stayed alive. 

Guest White van man
19 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Since when did white van men care about the welfare of Romanian immigrants? 

I don't. They can all be dead for me. Just thought it was funny he went to court to prove he was alive, and the courts told him he had to remain dead. Bureaucracy gone mad.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
11 minutes ago, White van man said:

I don't. They can all be dead for me. Just thought it was funny he went to court to prove he was alive, and the courts told him he had to remain dead. Bureaucracy gone mad.

AS OUR LADY DI SAID (rip pRincess x) ITS PC "CORRECTNESS" GONE MAD BRING BACK HANGING WHAT ABOUT MY HUMAN RIGHTS FOR A CHANGE?

Guest White van man
21 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

AS OUR LADY DI SAID (rip pRincess x) ITS PC "CORRECTNESS" GONE MAD BRING BACK HANGING WHAT ABOUT MY HUMAN RIGHTS FOR A CHANGE?

If we all put our heads together, we could make a few quid out of this. Man rises from the dead at Easter time. Get Mrs Roops to write 10 commandments. Dress Gyps up in white as the virgin mother. It's a tried and tested business plan. Fools and their money are easily parted.

16 hours ago, White van man said:

If we all put our heads together, we could make a few quid out of this. Man rises from the dead at Easter time. Get Mrs Roops to write 10 commandments. Dress Gyps up in white as the virgin mother. It's a tried and tested business plan. Fools and their money are easily parted.

'Dress Gyps up in white as the virgin mother.'

Now that would be stretching credibility a touch too far!

Worn-out dart boards comes to mind...

Guest King Rollo
16 hours ago, White van man said:

Good idea, I'd start by tapping that god-botherer Punkape for a few coins ... providing he's had some punters on the market stall (or Canal St.) so's he can spare the last few coppers in his endlessly patched-up pockets.

Guest White van man
6 minutes ago, r-soles said:

'Dress Gyps up in white as the virgin mother.'

Now that would be stretching credibility a touch too far!

Worn-out dart boards comes to mind...

Alberts volunteered to be nailed to the cross but i can't find anyone with a hammer.

Guest Lady Penelope
9 minutes ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

So if he's legally dead, he could do whatever he wanted without fear of punishment. In his position, I'd get a bit rapey. And I'd off Pen and her alter-ego. 

Be careful you are simply another of my login IDs, nothing more nothing less.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
2 hours ago, Your Lady Penelope said:

We're up to five now.

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

So if he's legally dead, he could do whatever he wanted without fear of punishment. In his position, I'd get a bit rapey. And I'd off Pen and her alter-ego. 

Murder, dismemberment, nicking her jewelry after dead, I'm fine with all that.  Please, just don't rape the disgusting, unwashed fish minging hag.  That would just be gross.  

On 18/03/2018 at 12:17 PM, Your Lady Penelope said:

Can you rape yourself?

I suppose it would possible, if you were one of our coffee-coloured cousins from a dark continent, I've noticed a few of them parading their wares in Punkers dvd collection, they are equipped for such eventualities...

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 17/03/2018 at 12:43 PM, White van man said:

I wish you would go to Turkey for 10 years, and hopefully get bummed to death in some ghastly jail. 

Guest White van man
48 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I wish you would go to Turkey for 10 years, and hopefully get bummed to death in some ghastly jail. 

How long did it take you to cum thinking about that.

Guest Alfie Noakes
8 hours ago, White van man said:

How long did it take you to cum thinking about that.

Not as quick as you when you see a Peugeot Bipper, allegedly.