CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Beauty and The Flid

Decimus

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, ratcum said:

I told Katherine Jenkins my nob was Owain Glyndwr's sword. She immediately fell on it, arse first fortunately, shouting "I'm not worthy".

I stood my ground and refused to be intimidated 

If Punkape reads this, you'll probably end up imitated!  

On 1/10/2019 at 10:03 AM, Decimus said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/8158438/woman-dating-disabled-man-attacked-trolls-abnormal-relationship/amp/?espv=1

Look at this fucking shit, the bloke has got a better looking missus than most the men I know.

Apparently, they have been the target of online trolls who question what an attractive woman is getting out of a relationship with Timmy from South Park. As far as I'm concerned, she's either severely mentally ill or has some sort of sexual fetish that involves dry humping the atrophied legs of a monkey faced spastic who shits in a bag.

Fucking disgusting.

NINTCHDBPICT000460737855.jpg?strip=all&w

They are lovely leave them alone, twisted colon with your roasting bitch mouth. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
13 minutes ago, Crab said:

They are lovely leave them alone, twisted colon with your roasting bitch mouth. 

If you are entertaining the notion the same could happen for you, forget it.  You couldn't get a bird half as attractive if you had a cock cast of pure gold.  

11 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

If you are entertaining the notion the same could happen for you, forget it.  You couldn't get a bird half as attractive if you had a cock cast of pure gold.  

You are brilliant with words.