CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Presta Bicycle Valve

Guest judgetwi

Guest judgetwi

I have recently being trying to explain to my drunken neighbour that he has a Presta valve on his bike and he needs to go and buy a fucking pump from Sports Direct. My car pump will not fucking fit.

He seems to understand this after about ten minutes of trying to convince me that my pump will fit and can he 'just give it a try' He then wonders off only to knock on my door a few days later to repeat the whole fucking experience again.

So yeah, Presta valves are shit. And drunken neighbours are arses.

Fucking hell, i think that might have been me. You don't come from Warsaw do you?

Guest ducunti

I don't think you should be talking about pixie boots poofhouse. Anyway i owned a BMW K1100 between 1995 and 99, the "flying brick" as it was known. (or was it "the flying suitcase", i can't remember) This was the worst, most unreliable bike i have ever known. I lost count of the number of times the breakdown geezer came to pick me up and said "we don't get many of these". Oh yeah! Tell me about it cunt! Don't any cunt tell me about German efficiency and German mechanical technology. It's all bollocks. I paid 8 fucking grand for that Nazi piece of shit and, 4 years later i was lucky to get 1800 for it. Who won the fucking war anyway?

And then after all that you allegedly bought a Harley?

I had a mauve 'shopper' ladies bicycle - I would ride into town with a smile on my face. The wire mesh basket on the front was ample for all of me lovely purchases. :ph34r:

PS Please don't do nasty tweets to my 'comments.' Thank you for your understanding.

Guest ducunti

I had a mauve 'shopper' ladies bicycle - I would ride into town with a smile on my face. The wire mesh basket on the front was ample for all of me lovely purchases. :ph34r:

PS Please don't do nasty tweets to my 'comments.' Thank you for your understanding.

Wouldn't suit a leather clad,rigger boot wearing midget though.

Guest judgetwi

"Alledgedly"! I'm glad you said that because i've been getting stick ever since revealing that bit of personal information. Big fucking mistake which i've never repeated. I can now reveal that i made the whole thing up. It was a pathetic attempt to portray myself as a real man on a site full of poofs. I have never ridden a motorcycle in my life. Please forgive me.

Guest Alfie Noakes

"Alledgedly"! I'm glad you said that because i've been getting stick ever since revealing that bit of personal information. Big fucking mistake which i've never repeated. I can now reveal that i made the whole thing up. It was a pathetic attempt to portray myself as a real man on a site full of poofs. I have never ridden a motorcycle in my life. Please forgive me.

Your unfortunate mistake was to think that a Harley was a mans bike. They really are aimed at people of the hairdressing persuasion. Its a shame because you could have chosen a mans bike like a Panther Sloper or a BSA Rocket Three/Triumph Trident or any Norton over 500cc.
Then your two wheel hardman status could have been developed more.
If you have to push a button to start the engine then its not a mans motorcycle, you should risk a broken ankle every time you kick start the fucker into life!

Guest ducunti

Your unfortunate mistake was to think that a Harley was a mans bike. They really are aimed at people of the hairdressing persuasion. Its a shame because you could have chosen a mans bike like a Panther Sloper or a BSA Rocket Three/Triumph Trident or any Norton over 500cc.
Then your two wheel hardman status could have been developed more.
If you have to push a button to start the engine then its not a mans motorcycle, you should risk a broken ankle every time you kick start the fucker into life!

If he decided to take this route I would suggest perhaps starting off on an easier route with the acquisition of a Villiers lawnmower. This should develop a good kickstarting technique with snapped ankle free efficient starting.