CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Wonga Writes Off 330,000 Customers' Debts

colonelkurtz

Payday lender Wonga said it would write off the debts of 330,000 customers whose loans would not have been approved under new affordability guidelines.

City watchdog the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) said the 330,000 customers who are currently in excess of 30 days in arrears will have the balance of their loan written off and therefore owe Wonga nothing.

Sky News 2 October 2014, 11:22

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well fuck a duck -  there I was thinking if I was unable to afford repayments I might think twice about taking out a loan ! .... it's official - I am a cunt !

Guest DingTheRioja

the cunts wouldnt lend me 12 mill for my internet startup...

The main business plan involved me on a yatch moored up in Cyprus, smoking and drinking (only socially of course) and surrounded by acolytes in my new religion...

tight cunts...