CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Constipation

Guest KuntaCunty

Guest judgetwi

Translation programs made to make you look smarter than you are, do not impress, cretin.  Go bawl in the corner of the bedsit, you miserable, angry little cunt.

So you seriously have never heard of QED? Fuck me, you are making me feel guilty now. I didn't realize i was winding up some poor cunt with learning difficulties. Now i think about it it's bleeding obvious really. Sorry about that Mr. Pinhead, please accept my apologies.

Guest KuntaCunty

So you seriously have never heard of QED? Fuck me, you are making me feel guilty now. I didn't realize i was winding up some poor cunt with learning difficulties. Now i think about it it's bleeding obvious really. Sorry about that Mr. Pinhead, please accept my apologies.

I didn't say I never heard of it.  That's your moronic and infantile rationalization process at work again.  Go top yourself, you unremarkable, unwanted, gormless twat. 

Guest judgetwi

I didn't say I never heard of it.  That's your moronic and infantile rationalization process at work again.  Go top yourself, you unremarkable, unwanted, gormless twat.

You need to show this thread to your Special Needs teacher Pinhead old chap. She may be able to explain what an arse you have made of yourself. She may also be able to explain the concept of self-contradiction. She would have to be pretty good though, to introduce your tiny brain to the light of understanding. Still, it gave me a good laugh and that's all that matters. Cheers.

Guest KuntaCunty

You need to show this thread to your Special Needs teacher Pinhead old chap. She may be able to explain what an arse you have made of yourself. She may also be able to explain the concept of self-contradiction. She would have to be pretty good though, to introduce your tiny brain to the light of understanding. Still, it gave me a good laugh and that's all that matters. Cheers.

If you ever decide to pull your head out of your arse, make sure frank is near to clean your face, before some cunt strolls by and steps on it.  You'll find that fresh air is actually GOOD for clear thought, something you haven't experienced in years, apparently.  It's obvious that you are so angry, moments of levity cause you pain.  So it is all of our responsibility to cause you as much pain as possible. 

I've hear you were once a decent member of this site, actually once possessing a sense of humour.  Now you're merely a wind dried lump of shit. 

Guest judgetwi

If you ever decide to pull your head out of your arse, make sure frank is near to clean your face, before some cunt strolls by and steps on it.  You'll find that fresh air is actually GOOD for clear thought, something you haven't experienced in years, apparently.  It's obvious that you are so angry, moments of levity cause you pain.  So it is all of our responsibility to cause you as much pain as possible. 

I've hear you were once a decent member of this site, actually once possessing a sense of humour.  Now you're merely a wind dried lump of shit. 

A decent member of this site? You mean before it was taken over by you and the Jizzmonster and your 24 hour output of dreary shit. You need to understand that a comedian needs to tailor his material to his audience. Sadly i am no professional but i know that an audience of educated people are not going to be amused by Jim Davidson. Similarly a bunch of thickos are not going to laugh at Bill Hicks or Ricky Gervais. They just don't get it.  Neither do you Pinhead.

I like the sound of this Lena bird. I'll have to look her up.

You'll like her. She's on the guest forum and has alot in common with you I reckon.

Check her out. I'm sure she'll like you too.

Guest Thamesriver

My missus and I wanted to go to Caffe Nero for a proper cappuccino, and we were sat near to table of hospital nurses. They were discussing a patient that had turned severely septic from extreme constipation. Apparently, an exclusive diet of MaccyD's and KFC had complete shit from the grocery had clogged this poor cunt's plumbing up so bad, surgery was required to correct it. I found it rather odd, since the few times in my life I have eaten that shit, I couldn't stop and close up my arse with a boulder, this fucker nearly kicked it for it. No salad, no fibre, no real nutrition, just fast food, and pre packaged shit. I think as a nation, our voice should sound loudly, telling government to do something. I don't want to pay for some thick, backed up cunt's bad diet and decisions, when all it takes is a few simple changes in how these fast food peddling cumstains prepare food, and what food they use. I also tend to believe that cooking and home keeping should be compulsory in school. It's not like we don't have a growing population of do nothing chronic parasites staying home in their council flats and bedsits practically siphoning money out of our accounts so they can eat this shit. Let them learn to microwave a fucking tin packaged dinner or better yet, light one of those things on top of the stove and heat something.

cheering-clapping-smiley-emoticon.gif

We pay the filthy bloody rich cunts to pump in poison unto us. Instead of dropping bombs on the twisted ISIS cunts, they should put a Maccy D and KFC in the middle of their headquarters. That will rid the world of the fucking bastards.

Guest KuntaCunty

Judge, without even wasting my time reading your inane drivel, I bought some extra strong plastic bags today.  I'd like to send you one to test out.  Put it over your head, cable tie it around your neck, and just breathe until you can't breathe anymore, cocksucker! :D

You should. The bird goes by "moi" and the cunt is fucking brilliant.

Fuck off cockhead, we all know that "Thamesriver" is another of your ID's Moi you bucket of afterbirth. Who the fuck talks themselves up? your a rancid cunt of the highest order and your fooling nobody you pathetic slag cunt.

Guest KuntaCunty

There can be only one reason to keep and use multiple ID's, and that is to cause problems within a community.  I think I'd like to see a cleansing of this infection.  Every cunt with multiples loses all of them through administrative banning except their original.  Then, if they want to be so tedious, they can go fuck themselves up in the Guest lounge. 

Guest Thamesriver

Fuck off cockhead, we all know that "Thamesriver" is another of your ID's Moi you bucket of afterbirth. Who the fuck talks themselves up? your a rancid cunt of the highest order and your fooling nobody you pathetic slag cunt.

Can't get enough me, eh Grumpy? Bend over and give us a wink. :) You want me up the pooper or you want a deep throat massage?
I'm glad you understand, as difficult that may be for a piss-for-brains lowlife as you. I AM OF THE HIGHEST ORDER. Your acknowledgement of my superiority means nothing to me. Out of pity, you can swallow my salty jizz. I'm generous.
Keep following me, princess. You can learn, and will be schooled, but not from me. I haven't a fuck to give to girly boys.