CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Constipation

Guest KuntaCunty

Guest KuntaCunty

My missus and I wanted to go to Caffe Nero for a proper cappuccino, and we were sat near to table of hospital nurses.  They were discussing a patient that had turned severely septic from extreme constipation.  Apparently, an exclusive diet of MaccyD's and KFC had complete shit from the grocery had clogged this poor cunt's plumbing up so bad, surgery was required to correct it.  I found it rather odd, since the few times in my life I have eaten that shit, I couldn't stop and close up my arse with a boulder, this fucker nearly kicked it for it.  No salad, no fibre, no real nutrition, just fast food, and pre packaged shit.  I think as a nation, our voice should sound loudly, telling government to do something.  I don't want to pay for some thick, backed up cunt's bad diet and decisions, when all it takes is a few simple changes in how these fast food peddling cumstains prepare food, and what food they use.   I also tend to believe that cooking and home keeping should be compulsory in school.  It's not like we don't have a growing population of do nothing chronic parasites staying home in their council flats and bedsits practically siphoning money out of our accounts so they can eat this shit.  Let them learn to microwave a fucking tin packaged dinner or better yet, light one of those things on top of the stove and heat something. 

Guest judgetwi

It's a pity you don't have constipation of the gob you boring fucking cunt. Are you still pretending you go out in the world and mix with real people? Do me a favour Pinhead.

I was blocked up recently, to the point where after the turtle's head had broken the water's surface, the stern still hadn't exited my arse. I had to break the fucker with a coat-hanger. It was like giving birth to a mature sapling.

My missus and I wanted to go to Caffe Nero for a proper cappuccino, and we were sat near to table of hospital nurses.  They were discussing a patient that had turned severely septic from extreme constipation.  Apparently, an exclusive diet of MaccyD's and KFC had complete shit from the grocery had clogged this poor cunt's plumbing up so bad, surgery was required to correct it.  I found it rather odd, since the few times in my life I have eaten that shit, I couldn't stop and close up my arse with a boulder, this fucker nearly kicked it for it.  No salad, no fibre, no real nutrition, just fast food, and pre packaged shit.  I think as a nation, our voice should sound loudly, telling government to do something.  I don't want to pay for some thick, backed up cunt's bad diet and decisions, when all it takes is a few simple changes in how these fast food peddling cumstains prepare food, and what food they use.   I also tend to believe that cooking and home keeping should be compulsory in school.  It's not like we don't have a growing population of do nothing chronic parasites staying home in their council flats and bedsits practically siphoning money out of our accounts so they can eat this shit.  Let them learn to microwave a fucking tin packaged dinner or better yet, light one of those things on top of the stove and heat something. 

What a pile of fucking rubbish. 

Guest KuntaCunty

Blimey Judge, that's a bit rough!

That's not rough!  That's laughable!  It's the limit to his abilities.  It's a wonder he didn't report the post, and whinge about the word constipation.  Were he to remove his head from his arse, the flood of shit would shed 30 stone from his rotting carcass.  Same goes for poor Frank. 

Guest KuntaCunty

It's a pity you don't have constipation of the gob you boring fucking cunt. Are you still pretending you go out in the world and mix with real people? Do me a favour Pinhead.

It's a pity you stopped attending school.  Your drivel is so much more difficult to tolerate with your limited intellectual background.  It's like watching a spastic trying to shag a fucking doorknob.  The fact that I CAN mix with real people outside my home inflames your jealousy and self loathing.  Wrap yourself in anchor chain and jump in a deep fucking river, you sad little sausage warmer!

It's a pity you stopped attending school.  Your drivel is so much more difficult to tolerate with your limited intellectual background.  It's like watching a spastic trying to shag a fucking doorknob.  The fact that I CAN mix with real people outside my home inflames your jealousy and self loathing.  Wrap yourself in anchor chain and jump in a deep fucking river, you sad little sausage warmer!

I know that you can mix and sometime go outside, kunty. It's ok....... it's ok. Cool.

Guest ducunti

Elvis Presley was backed up with 42lbs of compacted shit when he had a massive heart attack on the bog.  Not nice, not nice at all.

He must have survived it because I've just seen him in Sainbury's.

Guest judgetwi

Interesting.

Guest KuntaCunty

Interesting.

Gonna report this post, too?  LOL

Is sausage warmer the next term you deem in dire need of censoring?  Poor judge, you claim to favour free speech, then want it restricted when somebody is taking the piss out of you. 

Guest judgetwi

Gonna report this post, too?  LOL

Is sausage warmer the next term you deem in dire need of censoring?  Poor judge, you claim to favour free speech, then want it restricted when somebody is taking the piss out of you.

I think you'll find it is me who is taking the piss and it is you who is ranting like a disappointed child. You should look back over your bitter epistles. Make sure you take your medication and don't play in the long grass. I may have a treat for you when i get home.

Guest KuntaCunty

I think you'll find it is me who is taking the piss and it is you who is ranting like a disappointed child. You should look back over your bitter epistles. Make sure you take your medication and don't play in the long grass. I may have a treat for you when i get home.

Well, your day carer and counselor are certainly earning their salary by keeping your thick skull so inflated!  Judge, you truly are a sad little creature, pitiful in every way.  Yet, your way with people prevents them (us) from showing you any.  It's quite laughable that you can see yourself in any other light besides whinging, bawling, hypocritical, thin-skinned little wanker that you are.  Everybody else sees it, only you are so blind.  Your inability to see clearly could be from the size of that gargantuan cranium of yours, or the type 2 diabetes has robbed you of one of the more vital senses.  Either way, all I have to say is HA HA HA!  :lol:

Guest ducunti

I had the misfortune to have a dose of this one year while cruising around the Canal de midi in the south of France, the other half went to the chemists and had a hell of a job trying to describe the symptoms to a non English speaking pharmacist with her very limited French.

Guest KuntaCunty

I had the misfortune to have a dose of this one year while cruising around the Canal de midi in the south of France, the other half went to the chemists and had a hell of a job trying to describe the symptoms to a non English speaking pharmacist with her very limited French.

Keep Google Translate on the old mobile, and something like this might get the message across:

Écouter chatte, j'ai besoin de quelque chose pour soigner la constipation.

Guest judgetwi

Well, your day carer and counselor are certainly earning their salary by keeping your thick skull so inflated!  Judge, you truly are a sad little creature, pitiful in every way.  Yet, your way with people prevents them (us) from showing you any.  It's quite laughable that you can see yourself in any other light besides whinging, bawling, hypocritical, thin-skinned little wanker that you are.  Everybody else sees it, only you are so blind.  Your inability to see clearly could be from the size of that gargantuan cranium of yours, or the type 2 diabetes has robbed you of one of the more vital senses.  Either way, all I have to say is HA HA HA!  :lol:

Quod erat demonstrandum...........you muggy cunt.

Guest KuntaCunty

Quod erat demonstrandum...........you muggy cunt.

Translation programs made to make you look smarter than you are, do not impress, cretin.  Go bawl in the corner of the bedsit, you miserable, angry little cunt.