CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Jesus.

Guest deebom

This cunt turned up 2000 years ago giving it large about being the son of God, saying he had come to save us. Then he fucked off to heaven saying he would come back and hasn't. He caused nothing but trouble the cunt

Guest JackoTC

Well just imagine if he never turned up 2000 years ago and died for our sins, the human race would not exist today, i like Jesus, leave him alone.

Don't listen to him - That's undoubtedly a line from a Nunsploitation movie, just before some hairy beavered Italian trollop gets a good poking. 

Guest ducunti

Ah, the old Merovingian line. The shit cunts will say in order to hang to their thrones.

Makes a fucking damn sight more sense than some of the shite spouted by fantasists who believe in miracles happening and Dick van Dyke was a chimney sweep.

Guest ducunti

He wants me for a Talbot Sunbeam.

Not a lotus one, I didnt think there was any of them left as when the engine got up to full tilt it usually fell out of the rust infested engine bay

Guest ducunti

Last time I met Jesus I got an autographed copy of the Bible.

Last time I see him he was sitting on a seat in the middle of Rochester high street smoking a spliff and sipping on a bottle of diamond white mumbling something about the second coming, then all of a sudden another bottle of diamond white appeared from nowhere.

Last time I saw Jesus I had died on the operating table after a BDSM session went horribly wrong. I tried to walk towards the light and he called me a cunt and told me fuck off. I came too in a hospital in Birmingham and knew I was in hell.

Last time I saw Jesus I had died on the operating table after a BDSM session went horribly wrong. I tried to walk towards the light and he called me a cunt and told me fuck off. I came too in a hospital in Birmingham and knew I was in hell.

You need a safeword.

Guest JackoTC

Not a lotus one, I didnt think there was any of them left as when the engine got up to full tilt it usually fell out of the rust infested engine bay

My Uncle had one - and it was a fucking rotten piece of crap back in the early 1980's - they looked good though !