CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Black Friday

Guest judgetwi

Guest judgetwi

Oi judy, are you and Londo friends yet? I've got all sorts of 'material' waiting to be used.

Oi judy, are you and Londo friends yet? I've got all sorts of 'material' waiting to be used.

Fucking hell Herr Oberst , you can never have too many friends but i would have to be pretty desperate to go looking for any new ones on a website. I would then have to be scraping the bottom of the proverbial barrel to seek out Mr. Londonmoron wouldn't i? Surely even you must have a higher opinion of me than that? Don't waste your "material" on that dimmo for fucks sake. Anyone can hit the easy target as you know only too well. 

Guest Keith Lard

Fucking hell Herr Oberst , you can never have too many friends but i would have to be pretty desperate to go looking for any new ones on a website. I would then have to be scraping the bottom of the proverbial barrel to seek out Mr. Londonmoron wouldn't i? Surely even you must have a higher opinion of me than that? Don't waste your "material" on that dimmo for fucks sake. Anyone can hit the easy target as you know only too well. 

Do you want to suck my dick Judge?

Wise words Obi Won't. He's a highly excitable pipsqueak and even Frank has suggested I spend less time goading him.

What ?? What the fuck are you on about now ? 

They had black balloons everywhere on black Friday - are you a recluse or in jail?

I popped a black balloon outside of Boots for the sheer hell of it, I wanted to bang them all. 

Guest JackoTC

They had black balloons everywhere on black Friday - are you a recluse or in jail?

I popped a black balloon outside of Boots for the sheer hell of it, I wanted to bang them all. 

Never noticed.

Guest judgetwi

Oh dear. I fear that you've walked headlong into the shining headlights of Longdumb's penetrating wit. Cower with shame when he calls you "thick"; doubt your intelligence when he hits you with his evergreen "Klaxon" gag; cancel your social engagements after he labels you "boring", or posts "yawn." I suspect he's on extremely powerful anti-depressants. The boring cunt.

You're right! I will watch out for the LondonMoron's clever manipulation of thick cunts like myself. Experience tells me that you can never  drop your guard when his razor sharp brain is in active mode. Fortunately i am not a Muslim or a member of the Labour Party so i tend to duck below the radar and avoid his devastating witticisms.

Guest Keith Lard

You're right! I will watch out for the LondonMoron's clever manipulation of thick cunts like myself. Experience tells me that you can never  drop your guard when his razor sharp brain is in active mode. Fortunately i am not a Muslim or a member of the Labour Party so i tend to duck below the radar and avoid his devastating witticisms.

Do you want to suck my dick Judge?