CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Black Friday

Guest judgetwi

Guest judgetwi

It's ok, no need for all the racists on here to panic, it's not what you think! I keep seeing all these ads for Black Friday". What the fuck is that? Well it's the day after Thanksgiving in the USA when all the retailers discount their shit for Christmas. Well fuck me! How long before we have Thanksgiving Thursday itself? What a load of bollocks. Fucking American films, TV programmes and fast food is one thing but fuck all this Trick or Treat, school proms and the corruption of our language. I fucking don't want to hear about fucking "dudes" or "guys" or listen to cunts saying "can i get......." or "oh my god". I have every respect for American culture when i am there but I DON'T FUCKING WANT IT IN MY COUNTRY!  I don't blame the Yanks, the cunts love to make an easy dollar, i blame the fucking thick fucking British cunts who are so easily brainwashed. Have some respect for your own culture you thick fucking cunts! 

It's ok, no need for all the racists on here to panic, it's not what you think! I keep seeing all these ads for Black Friday". What the fuck is that? Well it's the day after Thanksgiving in the USA when all the retailers discount their shit for Christmas. Well fuck me! How long before we have Thanksgiving Thursday itself? What a load of bollocks. Fucking American films, TV programmes and fast food is one thing but fuck all this Trick or Treat, school proms and the corruption of our language. I fucking don't want to hear about fucking "dudes" or "guys" or listen to cunts saying "can i get......." or "oh my god". I have every respect for American culture when i am there but I DON'T FUCKING WANT IT IN MY COUNTRY! I don't blame the Yanks, the cunts love to make an easy dollar, i blame the fucking thick fucking British cunts who are so easily brainwashed. Have some respect for your own culture you thick fucking cunts!

I've done this already you plagiarising cunt.

It's ok, no need for all the racists on here to panic, it's not what you think! I keep seeing all these ads for Black Friday". What the fuck is that? Well it's the day after Thanksgiving in the USA when all the retailers discount their shit for Christmas. Well fuck me! How long before we have Thanksgiving Thursday itself? What a load of bollocks. Fucking American films, TV programmes and fast food is one thing but fuck all this Trick or Treat, school proms and the corruption of our language. I fucking don't want to hear about fucking "dudes" or "guys" or listen to cunts saying "can i get......." or "oh my god". I have every respect for American culture when i am there but I DON'T FUCKING WANT IT IN MY COUNTRY!  I don't blame the Yanks, the cunts love to make an easy dollar, i blame the fucking thick fucking British cunts who are so easily brainwashed. Have some respect for your own culture you thick fucking cunts! 

You sure are an awesome dude judge

• Like 1

Too right, Judge. Simple-minded cunts influenced by television and film only too willing to embrace the American ideal. I actually know one such cunt, a middle-aged bloke from South London. He went out and bought himself a Harley Davidson. ;)

Is this the same one who rants on about Greeks, Swedes and immigrants in general?

Guest Scabies

HAHA tis grayt me bud isa black freddy gonna bee ere for lotza funee 2 juss sing up emale addy fucking luvs yous 2 fuckers

1 dy RAV 4 haha 4x4 petral fuckers BLACK FREDDY be ere 4 funee cunts 2 harhar fuckers xxx

Guest Freddy Fingers

Black Freddy Fingers in da house bitches.

The Aborigine of originality

Funk massa Fingers

Play that funky music white boy

My man says you swanky funny motha fuckers for real.

Well you entertain the massa of funk an we get along bitches just dandy.

My posse pay me for this shit. DJ Fingers, hip hop an funk in da blood.

Too right, Judge. Simple-minded cunts influenced by television and film only too willing to embrace the American ideal. I actually know one such cunt, a middle-aged bloke from South London. He went out and bought himself a Harley Davidson. ;)

Thank fuck Rothers isn't here to witness this descent into post-ironic subtext!

Black Friday?

I'll say it is!

Loading the i-pod with James Brown, Issac Hayes, Curtis Mayfield, Hendrix, Sam Cooke, Public Enemy, Randy Crawford and Bad Brains to Volume 11.

I've a lifetime supply of gaspers, some booze and Pot Noodles and I don't plan on coming out from under the stairs until my X-Factor anti-retroviral drugs have started working

Fuck you coppers - you'll never take me alive!

Guest JackoTC

Black Friday?

I'll say it is!

Loading the i-pod with James Brown, Issac Hayes, Curtis Mayfield, Hendrix, Sam Cooke, Public Enemy, Randy Crawford and Bad Brains to Volume 11.

I've a lifetime supply of gaspers, some booze and Pot Noodles and I don't plan on coming out from under the stairs until my X-Factor anti-retroviral drugs have started working

A man with a plan !

Worryingly, this is the most sensible comment on this thread.

Guest JackoTC

Black Friday?

I'll say it is!

A man with a plan !

Worryingly, this is the most sensible comment on this thread.

Guest judgetwi

Fucking Hell! I live in South London and i think i might know this bloke. Is he a stupid fucking wanker always bragging about how rich he is, how fucking hard he is and the size of his massive cock? Or is is that practically every other cunt on this website? :P 

Fucking Hell! I live in South London and i think i might know this bloke. Is he a stupid fucking wanker always bragging about how rich he is, how fucking hard he is and the size of his massive cock? Or is is that practically every other cunt on this website? :P 

Oi judy, are you and Londo friends yet? I've got all sorts of 'material' waiting to be used.