CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The cunts who ruined my brony tea party

Guest Keith Lard

Guest Keith Lard

So the other day I hosted a brony tea party at my house and invited Frank, Jazz, Kuntakunty, and ProfB. We were wearing our best flocks and indulging ourselves with party rings, cakes, and dolly mixtures whilst playing with our pony plushies. Me and Frank debated on who is the sexiest pony, but all the sudden Jazz screamed at Kunta for taking the last Cadbury’s chocolate roll. Kunta told Jazz to go fuck himself and Jazz slapped him across the face. Kunta then grabbed the teapot and poured scalding hot tea on Jazz’s head. Jazz then lifted his chair up and slammed it against Kunta, knocking him against the wall. Frank told Jazz to stop acting like a spastic, then Jazz grabbed Frank’s favourite nautical themed mug out of his hand and smashed it against the wall. Frank got angry and lunged towards Jazz, punching him in the face. Jazz landed flat on the floor and Kunta just got up and began kicking Jazz’s head in. ProfB got all upset and told them to stop fighting, which she then tiddled on the carpet. Then my mother got back from Aldi and found the living room a mess caused by my party guests. She called their moms to pick them up and she grounded me and banned me from inviting my friends to my house ever again. Tea parties aren’t as good as it used to be.

d1Mh0gV.jpg

Guest KuntaCunty

So the other day I hosted a brony tea party at my house and invited Frank, Jazz, Kuntakunty, and ProfB. We were wearing our best flocks and indulging ourselves with party rings, cakes, and dolly mixtures whilst playing with our pony plushies. Me and Frank debated on who is the sexiest pony, but all the sudden Jazz screamed at Kunta for taking the last Cadbury’s chocolate roll. Kunta told Jazz to go fuck himself and Jazz slapped him across the face. Kunta then grabbed the teapot and poured scolding hot tea on Jazz’s head. Jazz then lifted his chair up and slammed it against Kunta, knocking him against the wall. Frank told Jazz to stop acting like a Spastic, then Jazz grabbed Frank’s favourite nautical themed out of his hand and smashed it against the wall. Frank got angry and lunged towards Jazz, punching him in the face. Jazz landed flat on the floor and Kunta just got up and began kicking Jazz’s head in. ProfB got all upset and told them to stop fighting, which she then tiddled on the floor. Then my mother got back from Aldi and found the living room a mess caused by my party guests. She called their moms to pick them up and she grounded me and banned me from inviting my friends to my house ever again. Tea parties aren’t as good as it used to be.

d1Mh0gV.jpg

Good job, Bronski! 

So the other day I hosted a brony tea party at my house and invited Frank, Jazz, Kuntakunty, and ProfB. We were wearing our best flocks and indulging ourselves with party rings, cakes, and dolly mixtures whilst playing with our pony plushies. Me and Frank debated on who is the sexiest pony, but all the sudden Jazz screamed at Kunta for taking the last Cadbury’s chocolate roll. Kunta told Jazz to go fuck himself and Jazz slapped him across the face. Kunta then grabbed the teapot and poured scalding hot tea on Jazz’s head. Jazz then lifted his chair up and slammed it against Kunta, knocking him against the wall. Frank told Jazz to stop acting like a Spastic, then Jazz grabbed Frank’s favourite nautical themed mug out of his hand and smashed it against the wall. Frank got angry and lunged towards Jazz, punching him in the face. Jazz landed flat on the floor and Kunta just got up and began kicking Jazz’s head in. ProfB got all upset and told them to stop fighting, which she then tiddled on the floor. Then my mother got back from Aldi and found the living room a mess caused by my party guests. She called their moms to pick them up and she grounded me and banned me from inviting my friends to my house ever again. Tea parties aren’t as good as it used to be.

d1Mh0gV.jpg

Tea bagging and plenty of lubricant. Lovely.

Guest nobgobbler

Hey Keith, that is so much better than all of your other nominations. Still you could have invited judge so he could suck your dick.

Our Keith needs a woman in his life. I'm not offering.

Guest nobgobbler

Keith, why don't you ask Jazz for some instruction in Photoshop? If this was his nom, that picture would have the faces replaced with the appropriate avatars. That would really enhanse your storytelling which isn't as good as it might have been.