CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Her majesty has psychedelic mushrooms growing in the garden of Buck Palace

Alan Titchmarsh was surprised to find psychedelic mushrooms which cause vivid hallucinations growing in the garden at Buckingham Palace.

WHY was he surprised???

I would like to grow some in me front garden, as they are very pretty - red with white spots.

They can cause vivid hallucinations, often making colours seem oversaturated and breaking up the boundaries between objects.

I've not made it up, read it on Daily Mail Online.

Alan Titchmarsh was surprised to find psychedelic mushrooms which cause vivid hallucinations growing in the garden at Buckingham Palace.

WHY was he surprised???

I would like to grow some in me front garden, as they are very pretty - red with white spots.

They can cause vivid hallucinations, often making colours seem oversaturated and breaking up the boundaries between objects.

I've not made it up, read it on Daily Mail Online.

Well now we know where her eldest gets his funny ideas from

Guest KuntaCunty

Card, you're using a name that I'm quite certain isn't your given name.  Why don't you tell the sheep a way to prepare, doesn't have to be the correct way, maybe an overdose will keep her in hallucination land, and OFF the Corner.

The inevitable over-reactors should note, there is no wish of death or orders to commit suicide in the post.  So fuck off, before you even start!  LOL

I saw fuck loads of Psilocybe cyanescens growing on woodchips near the hire car drop of point at Stansted Airport a couple of months ago and ergot grows copiously in the reed beds around this way.