CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Paul O'Grady

Guest MikeD

Guest judgetwi

I have a mate who is  the spitting image of Paul, especially when he wears his glasses which, needless to say, he avoids as much as possible. Now if that was me i would put on the accent and mince about like a poof just for a laugh. I might even make a few bob on the side as one of those lookalike cunts. But he fucking hates it with a passion. Whenever he meets somebody new and they remark on the likeness he gives them the thousand yard stare and says, very firmly , "No.......i don't." Then he glares at everybody else because he thinks we have told them to say it. I've told him to get a sense of humour about it but he just tells me to fuck off. I might buy him a dog for Christmas.:D

Guest MikeD

I have a mate who is  the spitting image of Paul, especially when he wears his glasses which, needless to say, he avoids as much as possible. Now if that was me i would put on the accent and mince about like a poof just for a laugh. I might even make a few bob on the side as one of those lookalike cunts. But he fucking hates it with a passion. Whenever he meets somebody new and they remark on the likeness he gives them the thousand yard stare and says, very firmly , "No.......i don't." Then he glares at everybody else because he thinks we have told them to say it. I've told him to get a sense of humour about it but he just tells me to fuck off. I might buy him a dog for Christmas.:D

​O'Grady's just another cunt with no talent except being a poof.