CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Paul O'Grady

Guest MikeD

Guest MikeD

Just been channel hopping and I didn't even realise this effeminate Scouse poof was still alive let alone on tv.

And to cap it all he had Danny Dyer as a guest! There's never a fucking suicide bomber around when you need one.

My Dad went to see this shoal of shite recorded live a few weeks when, apparently, the "special guest" was Jasper fucking Carrott, with a musical performance by someone who is famous for not winning X Factor. 

In his defense he's getting on a bit and genuinely doesn't know any better. 

Personally, I find the cunt about as funny as getting a parking ticket. His voice could scrape the paint off any car. Infuriatingly talentless hack. 

That's O'Grady by the way, not my Dad, who in fairness can tell the odd funny joke.

• Like 2

My Dad went to see this shoal of shite recorded live a few weeks when, apparently, the "special guest" was Jasper fucking Carrott, with a musical performance by someone who is famous for not winning X Factor. 

In his defense he's getting on a bit and genuinely doesn't know any better. 

Personally, I find the cunt about as funny as getting a parking ticket. His voice could scrape the paint off any car. Infuriatingly talentless hack. 

That's O'Grady by the way, not my Dad, who in fairness can tell the odd funny joke.

​Jasper Carrot still around? Now that's depressing.

I thought I'd carry out some research by doing an image search for "Scouse poofs". O'Grady was there all right, but only after wading through several pages like this.

PXiGY.jpg

Could the Rev have been right all along?

Ive had the misfortune of being dragged to a recording of some game show fronted by the Manford twat by a friend who got tickets. Believe me out of an audience 300 I must of been the only poor sod to be sitting there frowning as all around cunts were pissing themselves laughing. I fucking despair

Still better than Alan Titchmarsh, that cunt can't smile wide enough,  he must be the luckiest fucker on tv , except Dr hillary.

Guest Alfie Noakes

Still better than Alan Titchmarsh, that cunt can't smile wide enough,  he must be the luckiest fucker on tv , except Dr hillary.

Anne Robinson.

Guest MikeD

The bar is raised 

​Well that description is apt until some good-looking bloke comes on flirting. Then you'd need a bucket under each of their fucking chairs to catch the flow.

Dominic Littlewood. He's cornered the market on annoying little cockney bastards.

I fucking hate that short arse "hard man", he walks on his tippy toes and is a folically challanged wannabe wide boy, about as believable tough guy as phil Mitchell 

Guest MikeD

Ross King, that smiling poof on Good Morning Britain who reports from Hollywood.

Usually pissing himself with excitement because some non-entity actor bastard has had a fucking haircut.

Gas the cunt.

Ross King, that smiling poof on Good Morning Britain who reports from Hollywood.

Usually pissing himself with excitement because some non-entity actor bastard has had a fucking haircut.

Gas the cunt.

Good shout, ultra white bleached teeth, botox forehead and fake tan, wannabe yank and total cunt