CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Being accused of giving too much information

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Wizardsleeve
23 minutes ago, Frank. said:

I'm hoping it's the twilight sleep they gave me for my endoscopy. This all becomes redundant if I start taking to the idiot.

I hope they give you the last sleep, with a 3 liter IV of potassium cyanide, you insipid shit stain. 

Stickers, old bean, the "kill yourself" schpiel grew stale with frank. For you, it's downright skeletal and 6 feet under. You're capable of so much more. 

Guest nobgobbler
4 hours ago, Decimus said:

I don't know what's wrong with him, Gobbie. A few months ago he would have repeatedly face fucked you until you were spitting out teeth and blowing his lice infested pubes out of your nose. He's either finally in the tertiary phase of syphilis and losing his mind, or he's finally stopped pretending to like women and embraced his inner Elton.

He so wants your arse Dec. If he says you have a pretty mouth, run, or else you will be in for the full "deliverance" experience.

12 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

He so wants your arse Dec. If he says you have a pretty mouth, run, or else you will be in for the full "deliverance" experience.

I don't think he wants either arse or fanny, anyone who talks about it as much as him you can be sure would run a fucking mile.

Guest nobgobbler
9 hours ago, MikeD said:

I don't think he wants either arse or fanny, anyone who talks about it as much as him you can be sure would run a fucking mile.

My money's on him having both sets of genitalia and he fucks himself.

Guest DingTheRioja
46 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

My money's on him having both sets of genitalia and he fucks himself.

I think it's more like he has neither, so couldnt give a fuck either way...

ba-da-BOOM!