CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Being accused of giving too much information

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Quincy Cockfingers

Good nom actually.

i must say, given the fucking cunts that use that term, it usually equates to .... actually fucking can't be bothered even finishing this shit I'm off to bed

lets "touch base" tomorrow . Shite like that too 

Guest nobgobbler

When a telephone bank clerk thinks you're trying to rob somebody else's account they say you are giving them "too much information" and cut you off. The cheeky cunts. 

Guest DingTheRioja
9 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

When a telephone bank clerk thinks you're trying to rob somebody else's account they say you are giving them "too much information" and cut you off. The cheeky cunts. 

I wondered where that £50 went...

Salient information is all that is needed. For example, "my fucking arse dropped out" or "I barfed like a pregnant bison" is enough for the more astute of us to colour in the rest of the picture

39 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

Whats up Frank, have you broken the spring on your wind up tommy tug boat?  

I don't know what's wrong with him, Gobbie. A few months ago he would have repeatedly face fucked you until you were spitting out teeth and blowing his lice infested pubes out of your nose. He's either finally in the tertiary phase of syphilis and losing his mind, or he's finally stopped pretending to like women and embraced his inner Elton.

3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I don't know what's wrong with him, Gobbie. A few months ago he would have repeatedly face fucked you until you were spitting out teeth and blowing his lice infested pubes out of your nose. He's either finally in the tertiary phase of syphilis and losing his mind, or he's finally stopped pretending to like women and embraced his inner Elton.

Hopefully the cunt is dying.

Guest DingTheRioja
5 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

That wasn't me Ding. I would have emptied the fucking lot!

5 hours ago, nocti said:

At 50 quid you probably would have, and left the poor cunt with overdraft charges.

5 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

Actually it was wine and pringles. You can't buy class you heathen.

No, but I can buy you for £50 PLUS  wine and Pringles...

(do I need the £50 though.. that's the question...)

3 hours ago, Frank. said:

Dirty fucking whore.

Frank... I am but hoping....

39 minutes ago, Decimus said:

34 minutes ago, Ape said:

Hopefully the cunt is dying.

Who? Frank or Elton?

Nevermind, I think I know the answer....

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Something odd has happened, decs. It goes against every fibre of my being, but I just can't find it in me to say a bad word about you. I could go as far to say that you are a decent, well balanced, likeable fellow. 

CBT worked for me.

Guest Bill Stickers

Whoever gave MikeD and Wizardsleeve the URL for this site gave them far too much fucking information.

Perhaps someone could provide them with too much information on a few different foolproof ways to kill themselves in horrendously painful, but ultimately deadly effective ways.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
49 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I always thought that a set of crocodile clips attached to your withered scrotum, followed by a hard kick to your bollocks would mellow you out... Or did you mean cognitive behavioural therapy?

Cock Between Tits.