CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Pigeons

Guest Bill Stickers

On 02/03/2016 at 10:23 PM, Bill Stickers said:

I'm not sure what it is about these little fuckers, but I find them utterly intolerable.

Its certainly something to do with that sharp, rhythmic bobbing of the head as they strut around the place like some kind of cockney on speed. 

If I wasn't a devout practicing Buddhist, any time I was out of sight of the general public, I'd boot the fuckers into the wall and crush their little avian skulls.

I remember feeding them bicarbonate soda on a ferry to France once as a young whippersnapper, after being told they explode. Didn't fucking work did it. 

A pedestrian nomination perhaps. As always Withers, your constructive criticism is always welcome. But with all due respect, of which you are due none, fuck off and die.

A devout practising Buddhist? 

You fucking poof.

Guest JackoTC
On Wednesday, March 2, 2016 at 10:23 PM, Bill Stickers said:

I'm not sure what it is about these little fuckers, but I find them utterly intolerable.

Its certainly something to do with that sharp, rhythmic bobbing of the head as they strut around the place like some kind of cockney on speed.

If I wasn't a devout practicing Buddhist, any time I was out of sight of the general public, I'd boot the fuckers into the wall and crush their little avian skulls.

I remember feeding them bicarbonate soda on a ferry to France once as a young whippersnapper, after being told they explode. Didn't fucking work did it.

A pedestrian nomination perhaps. As always Withers, your constructive criticism is always welcome. But with all due respect, of which you are due none, fuck off and die.

On Wednesday, March 2, 2016 at 10:29 PM, MikeD said:

Annoying little feathered fuckers but beaten into second place by seagulls. Filthy fucking bastards who in any fair world would already be extinct.

FFS Bilbo. I wouldn't even expect this fucking drivel from MikeD.

I hate to say it, but he is probably the best one on here now. After that brainless little twizzle Snatch.

Guest MikeD
24 minutes ago, JackoTC said:

I hate to say it, but he is probably the best one on here now. After that brainless little twizzle Snatch.

Fuck off Fr....

Oh, never mind.

Guest deebom
On 03/03/2016 at 7:57 AM, Bill Stickers said:

Much like Ding, you seem to harbour autistic tendencies. I can imagine you now, sitting at home with a little black book, recording the exact times of the comings and goings of the Corner, and tallying up the number of posts on each thread in immaculate, Aspergerey detail.

Once you're done, you retire to the bedroom for the third time that day, to give your blow up doll another limp, sweaty porking... and even though she's not real, you prematurely ejaculate far too early for her liking, all over the Thomas the Tank Engine bedsheets your mother washed for you the night before.

To finish the day off, as per usual, you spend the night crying, watching Asterix and Obelix on a black and white TV, while your father slowly kills his liver downstairs in the kitchen, drinking port wondering where you went so wrong.

A lamentable being - I feel you are desperately unwell.

There's nothing Wrong with Asterix and Obelix you cunt.

Guest Snatch
10 hours ago, JackoTC said:

I see your back and still doing shabby Frank impressions.

You really are a sad little twat.