CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts that talk in their own language at work.

Guest Snatch

On 25 April 2016 at 9:16 AM, Snatch said:

Before anyone spouts rasicm,fuck right off.

I work with foreigners from different countries which I don't have a problem with. The problem is that these cunts insist on talking away in their own language knowing full well no-one else can understand them. Do what you want at home but in the work stop doing it or pack your bags and fuck off.

Bunch of cunts.

My grandfather worked for a high tech company who got taken over by the Japanese in the 1970s.  His bosses lined all the management staff up in the office on a grand visit of the head nip. The japs all talked about the staff in Japanese and insulted them.  But unbeknown to them My grand father could speak jap, having been in prisoner of war camp for years.    Head nip walked up to my grand father to say hello and got a fucking get chair smashed over his fucking slant eyed cunting head.....repeatedly.   Don't talk to me like that you dispicable nip he shouted as his mates dragged him away.    He kept his job for a further 10 years and was promoted.    His excuse was that he had flash backs to lining up for work detail and he thought he was back in the Burma jungle.     My grand mother later told me after his death that he had planned it in the pub the night before.    In fact he had done the same to a Welsh bloke who spoke in gay lick......smashed him over the head as well. His excuse that time was.  Well he should fucking speak English.....Welsh cunt!     Or words to that affect as my nan was a right proper lady.  But she did call a taff a cunt.

Guest Bill Stickers
13 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

My grandfather worked for a high tech company who got taken over by the Japanese in the 1970s.  His bosses lined all the management staff up in the office on a grand visit of the head nip. The japs all talked about the staff in Japanese and insulted them.  But unbeknown to them My grand father could speak jap, having been in prisoner of war camp for years.    Head nip walked up to my grand father to say hello and got a fucking get chair smashed over his fucking slant eyed cunting head.....repeatedly.   Don't talk to me like that you dispicable nip he shouted as his mates dragged him away.    He kept his job for a further 10 years and was promoted.    His excuse was that he had flash backs to lining up for work detail and he thought he was back in the Burma jungle.     My grand mother later told me after his death that he had planned it in the pub the night before.    In fact he had done the same to a Welsh bloke who spoke in gay lick......smashed him over the head as well. His excuse that time was.  Well he should fucking speak English.....Welsh cunt!     Or words to that affect as my nan was a right proper lady.  But she did call a taff a cunt.

Pile of shit. 

On 25/04/2016 at 0:58 PM, neil298 said:

This is why I work for myself,by myself.People are cunts,foreign or otherwise 

Amen to that, neil. If you run your own business and don't like a particular client, at least we can tell the cunts to fuck off. As I did with that cunt elton john, (not that I've mentioned the incident on here before...) 

Guest Manky

Three times I have been reported for abusing colleagues who speak English as a second language.

Each time I only said "Good morning".

Due to their inexcusable inadequacies in Gods chosen language they thought I had said, "Fuck off back to that fly infested terrorist ridden shit pot you come from you smelly Afghan/Syrian/Somali illegal, child molesting, wannabe jihadi cunt"

I dont think it is fair that I get blamed because they can't talk proper.