CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts that talk in their own language at work.

Guest Snatch

Guest Snatch

Before anyone spouts rasicm,fuck right off.

I work with foreigners from different countries which I don't have a problem with. The problem is that these cunts insist on talking away in their own language knowing full well no-one else can understand them. Do what you want at home but in the work stop doing it or pack your bags and fuck off.

Bunch of cunts.

3 minutes ago, Snatch said:

I work with foreigners from different countries which I don't have a problem with. The problem is that these cunts insist on talking away in their own language knowing full well no-one else can understand them. Do what you want at home but in the work stop doing it or pack your bags and fuck off.

Bunch of cunts.

You work ? . how tiresome for you. I am just going to stroll to my local café/bar for a late croissant, coffee and maybe an apero or two

8 minutes ago, Properkhunt said:

I can relate to this. I don't mind if two people are having a private conversation, I suppose it saves fucking off and finding a quiet corner like English speakers would have to. Where I draw the line is when two people converse in their native dialect in the presence of patients. I always pull cunts up on this, even if they are the person in charge.

You "pull them up" ??

Had they fallen down ?

Guest Manky
10 minutes ago, Properkhunt said:

I can relate to this. I don't mind if two people are having a private conversation, I suppose it saves fucking off and finding a quiet corner like English speakers would have to. Where I draw the line is when two people converse in their native dialect in the presence of patients. I always pull cunts up on this, even if they are the person in charge.

The Africans and Asians at work all speak English. Bit pointless really as I can't understand a fucking word they say. They might as well be speaking Bantu, Swahili, Urdu, Gujerati, French or even fucking Martian.

Sometimes quality trumps quantity.

1 hour ago, Snatch said:

Bunch of cunts.

What do you for a living to be surrounded by so many foreign cunts.

Are you one or more of the following.

1. Fruit picker

2. Agricultural worker

3. Factory packer

5. Male prostitute.

• Like 1

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

To be totally honest I couldn't give a flying fuck what Johnnie foreigner has to say. I am not interested in their views or opinions so fuck off and stack some shelves or clean my car.

3 hours ago, Snatch said:

Bunch of cunts.

Fucking Jock savages.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Snatch said:

Bunch of cunts.

We have a few of those in here  ..with their  "blue sky thinking " .. "future proofed" .. "hit the ground running" ... "low-hanging fruit" .. "throw under the bus" etc ... like the OP says , speak fucking English you cunts.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
4 hours ago, Punkape said:

1. Fruit picker

2. Agricultural worker

3. Factory packer

5. Male prostitute.

4. Door gunner.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
5 hours ago, witheredscrote said:

You work ? . how tiresome for you. I am just going to stroll to my local café/bar for a late croissant, coffee and maybe an apero or two

Looking good, Winthorpe !

Guest Snatch
6 hours ago, Punkape said:
6 hours ago, Punkape said:

1. Fruit picker

2. Agricultural worker

3. Factory packer

5. Male prostitute.

Where's number 4 you illiterate fuckwit?

1 hour ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

4. Door gunner.

At Tesco.

Guest luke swarm
8 hours ago, Snatch said:

I work with foreigners from different countries which I don't have a problem with. 

Bunch of cunts.

I work with foreigners on a regular basis........the conclusion I have come to is that the Saudi Arabians are the stupidest, most pig ignorant and laziest cunts on this good earth...in addition, they have breath so bad it can cut through bank vaults.

I have no interest in what language they speak as either way, what comes out of their mouths is crap and some of it quite vile crap at that.        

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, luke swarm said:

I work with foreigners on a regular basis........the conclusion I have come to is that the Saudi Arabians are the stupidest, most pig ignorant and laziest cunts on this good earth...in addition, they have breath so bad it can cut through bank vaults.

I have no interest in what language they speak as either way, what comes out of their mouths is crap and some of it quite vile crap at that.        

I'd extend that to any cunt who comes from the "rich arab states".... arrogant fuckwits used to having 5,000 immigrants doing the work for one of them.

Guest deebom
3 hours ago, luke swarm said:

I have a mate who was a teacher out there for a couple of years. He said pretty much the same thing.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
8 hours ago, Bubbles said:

So you're 'between jobs' then? Lazy cunt. 

Self employment is the way forward. The only cunt I have to put up with myself, which is quite enough: a fucking full time job even.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 minute ago, neil298 said:

Exactly,I even get wanked off by my boss,days off when I tell myself to take one,employees are cunts

I bet he fists you, to boot.