CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Gay nightclub shootings

Earl of Punkape

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Frank said:

You're like a reasonably good start-up restaurant on the wrong side of town... beautiful fit-out, great chef, staff and menu, but lacking that one essential ingredient. What do you think it is, olly?

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

Oh, oh, wait, I know this one, Is it... a boat?

a fuck?

Guest CuntyMcCunterson
2 hours ago, Frank said:

You're like a reasonably good start-up restaurant on the wrong side of town... beautiful fit-out, great chef, staff and menu, but lacking that one essential ingredient. What do you think it is, olly?

A deceased homosexual consumer base? 

Guest Gong Farmer
13 hours ago, Snatch said:

That goes without saying.

Where you been hiding Gongers? 

I wish i could say that I've  been having a lovely time in Amsterdam shagging 'ores whilst fucked up on MDMA but I can't. Just popped in for one of my sporadic visits on here to see how everyone was cunting.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
9 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

I wish i could say that I've  been having a lovely time in Amsterdam shagging 'ores whilst fucked up on MDMA but I can't. Just popped in for one of my sporadic visits on here to see how everyone was cunting.

We are doing fine, not sure who you think you are sidling up all smart-assed, but the position is still that you can still fuck off you total total cunt.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
On 6/12/2016 at 10:28 PM, Rev said:

No doubt there will be a Bender March promoting "Guns For Sausagers", or "Firearms For Chuts" next. It's about time these fucking botters took up a more constructive hobby than putting their cocks up other blokes' arses. The dirty fucking arse-fisting cunts.

Nice to see the Rev fighting back....