CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Old bill who like to "nosh the cosh"

2 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

I'm sure that picture is a sackable disciplinary offence, sexual activity whilst on duty.

When I used to work in offices for other cunts, there were disciplinary warnings for a few who got caught "acting inappropriately in the office"... not poofs either..

Gays? 

Guest DingTheRioja
On ‎27‎/‎06‎/‎2016 at 6:18 PM, Bubbles said:

Gays? 

If you think a bloke and a bird shagging on the Directors desk on a Sunday morning is gay, then you need to rethink your sexuality...

46 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

If you think a bloke and a bird shagging on the Directors desk on a Sunday morning is gay, then you need to rethink your sexuality...

Yes, ding, of course. I forgot you forged your career in a particularly risqué episode of Dallas. 

Idiot. 

Guest DingTheRioja
12 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Yes, ding, of course. I forgot you forged your career in a particularly risqué episode of Dallas. 

Idiot. 

Not old enough to have starred in Dallas or Dysentry, we had a chubby lad who seemed to get all the girls a'flutter, not sure how... excluding the fact he targetted the lonely and/or ugly ones, or the ones on the verge of divorce of course..