CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Disabled parking bays

Earl of Punkape

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 12/6/2016 at 2:11 PM, camberwell gypsy said:

Use a disabled toilet and they go fucking mental. A deaf and dumb Woman in a wheelchair went ape at me because I used one. I just told her not to make a song and dance about it.

I really should have worded my post in a more sensitive manner, Gyps.  I was trying to get some shock cunt effect and I failed spectacularly!  I thought that in Frank's prolonged sabbatical, I could fill that void for utter shitcuntery....I was wrong.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Ape said:

I honestly find misuse of disabled parking bays disgusting. Why would a perfectly able bodied person need to park right outside a shop or restaurant, other than because they're an ignorant, selfish fucking wanker?

There really is no reason except for those you mentioned.  Some twat in a brand new Range Rover, or worse, a high end sports car, want to show off whilst they step in for whatever it is they're after....when somebody with a legitimate handicap is forced to wait or park further out.  

Sadly, I've been acquainted to more than a few cunts that have their disabled sticker, and who will park in the normal bays and brag about being able to park where ever they fucking well please, and take up our bays to see the look on our face(s).  Rare as that breed of cunt is, they're out there, and they do intend to cause emotional distress to the mobile and normal bipedal humans they encounter.