CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Older women trying to compete with their younger counterparts

Guest Welsh_cunt

Guest Welsh_cunt
1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

Take what you can get, I suppose. This is a fascinating peak into how your scrambled little mind works. It makes me wonder how many times you've been stabbed in real life as a result of such a philosophy.

You find this "fascinating"?, fuck you've led a dull life. Perhaps a good stabbing maybe your best way out of your dull life.

Guest Gong Farmer
17 minutes ago, Welsh_cunt said:

You find this "fascinating"?, fuck you've led a dull life. Perhaps a good stabbing maybe your best way out of your dull life.

I gave you a chance before coming to the inevitable conclusion that you are indeed a cunt.

Guest Welsh_cunt
1 minute ago, Gong Farmer said:

I gave you a chance before coming to the inevitable conclusion that you are indeed a cunt.

My profile name IS Welsh_cunt. You finally put all the clues together and came to the most blindingly obvious conclusion that ever was. You have to be the dullest cunt i've come across so far.

Just now, Welsh_cunt said:

Indeed. Many lesser minded individuals would consider the study of the mentally feeble a dull activity...

Play for dramatic effect:

But whenever I see one of you trying so hard to mimic the behaviour of your unchallenged superiors, say through the childish scribblings drawn on a lopsided Christmas card in crayon, or even poorly constructed sentences that simply repeat an idea or prospect that was only expressed to them moments before and I can't help but believe that there's some humanity trapped deep down under that mountain of chromosomes, screaming out desperately to be heard through the Down's.

Do you see now that I'm only being so harsh because I know you have the potential to be something greater than what you are? I know it's scary, but you can't let this big scary world hold you back any more. You guys usually don't live very long, so you have to burn twice as bright! I believe in you, Autismo! Get out there and make the world a better place!

• Like 1

Guest Gong Farmer
5 minutes ago, Welsh_cunt said:

My profile name IS Welsh_cunt. You finally put all the clues together and came to the most blindingly obvious conclusion that ever was. You have to be the dullest cunt i've come across so far.

Get to fuck you odious gobby cuntbag. I couldn't give a flying fuck what shithole you've crawled out of. If I see a cunt I call it a cunt, and you're one massive humongous fucking cunt.

Guest Welsh_cunt
2 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

Get to fuck you odious gobby cuntbag. I couldn't give a flying fuck what shithole you've crawled out of. If I see a cunt I call it a cunt, and you're one massive humongous fucking cunt.

I haven't crawled out of any shithole, i'm still living in Wales. You should feel sorry for me and try to empower me to crawl out of this shithole, not hurling abuse like a 12 year old. Epic Cunt? You don't set the bar too high do you?

Guest Gong Farmer
Just now, Welsh_cunt said:

I haven't crawled out of any shithole, i'm still living in Wales. You should feel sorry for me and try to empower me to crawl out of this shithole, not hurling abuse like a 12 year old. Epic Cunt? You don't set the bar too high do you?

I don't feel sorry for anyone or their self inflicted situations. You can fucking stay there as far as I'm concerned, at least you're contained.

Guest Welsh_cunt
10 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Indeed. Many lesser minded individuals would consider the study of the mentally feeble a dull activity...

Play for dramatic effect:

But whenever I see one of you trying so hard to mimic the behaviour of your unchallenged superiors, say through the childish scribblings drawn on a lopsided Christmas card in crayon, or even poorly constructed sentences that simply repeat an idea or prospect that was only expressed to them moments before and I can't help but believe that there's some humanity trapped deep down under that mountain of chromosomes, screaming out desperately to be heard through the Down's.

Do you see now that I'm only being so harsh because I know you have the potential to be something greater than what you are? I know it's scary, but you can't let this big scary world hold you back any more. You guys usually don't live very long, so you have to burn twice as bright! I believe in you, Autismo! Get out there and make the world a better place!

Fuck, this is some challenging shit you've just posted, i'm too tired to read this essay tonight so please excuse a meaningful reply tonight.

1 minute ago, Welsh_cunt said:

Listen, mong. The rank names are set by default, excluding the few sad fuckers who customize them. Do your fucking research before you try to sound smart. You fucking twat.

Guest Welsh_cunt

I don't feel sorry for anyone or their self inflicted situations. You can fucking stay there as far as I'm concerned, at least you're contained.

You can't contain me Farmer boy....got any sheep on your farm that need grooming? Not those furry frigid ones, loose and willing will suffice.

Guest Welsh_cunt
4 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Listen, mong. The rank names are set by default, excluding the few sad fuckers who customize them. Do your fucking research before you try to sound smart. You fucking twat.

Bollocks, how come you are an "Epic Cunt" when you throw insults like "you fucking twat". A tragic state of affairs, you'll be calling me a bum boy next i'm sure.

Guest Gong Farmer
10 minutes ago, Welsh_cunt said:

You can't contain me Farmer boy....got any sheep on your farm that need grooming? Not those furry frigid ones, loose and willing will suffice.

Ridiculous arsehat.

Guest Welsh_cunt
24 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

But whenever I see one of you trying so hard to mimic the behaviour of your unchallenged superiors

Believe me when I tell you i'm not even remotely trying hard. You cunts should have a word with youself regarding your self-discipline. Perhaps you should up your game. Name calling "mong" and "you fucking twat", you must admit, really does sound like schoolyard banter. I expect better from such "Epic" cunts.

Guest Gong Farmer

Believe me when I tell you i'm not even remotely trying hard. You cunts should have a word with youself regarding your self-discipline. Perhaps you should up your game. Name calling "mong" and "you fucking twat", you must admit, really does sound like schoolyard banter. I expect better from such "Epic" cunts.

Believe you? What the fuck for? 

Guest Welsh_cunt

Believe you? What the fuck for? 

Don't believe me then, i'm not bothered if a so called "Epic" cunt doesn't believe me. You can't be this naturally dull, you must practise this somewhere quiet on your own.

Guest Gong Farmer

Don't believe me then, i'm not bothered if a so called "Epic" cunt doesn't believe me. You can't be this naturally dull, you must practise this somewhere quiet on your own.

Swijlap.

7 minutes ago, Welsh_cunt said:

Bollocks, how come you are an "Epic Cunt" when you throw insults like "you fucking twat". A tragic state of affairs, you'll be calling me a bum boy next i'm sure.

It simply gives a name to how many posts I've done. It is not a personalised feature in any way and has no relevance to how much of I cunt I am. Cuntishness is an unquantifiable paradigm that cannot be measured by a rank. It has literally no relevance. Fucking hell, you really are truly a spacker. It's up to you not to be such a boring one as you are right now. Get smarter or fuck of, you drooling fucking simpleton.

Guest Gong Farmer
5 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

It simply gives a name to how many posts I've done. It is not a personalised feature in any way and has no relevance to how much of I cunt I am. Cuntishness is an unquantifiable paradigm that cannot be measured by a rank. It has literally no relevance. Fucking hell, you really are truly a spacker. It's up to you not to be such a boring one as you are right now. Get smarter or fuck of, you drooling fucking simpleton.

He's going to tell his mum about you.

Guest Welsh_cunt
8 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

You confuse me, you advocate me having a smarter approach to this forum, yet this comes from a ass mucus licker like yourself who throws out "mong" and "you fucking twat". That would be like taking life coaching skills from a 5 year old. Now fuck off, i'm not going to banter with a fucking teenager.

Guest Gong Farmer
4 minutes ago, Welsh_cunt said:

You confuse me, you advocate me having a smarter approach to this forum, yet this comes from a ass mucus licker like yourself who throws out "mong" and "you fucking twat". That would be like taking life coaching skills from a 5 year old. Now fuck off, i'm not going to banter with a fucking teenager.

It's obvious that you're confused.

Guest Welsh_cunt
4 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Fuck off before I stab you with my safety scissors.

It's obvious that you're confused.

Thank fuck someone understands me. I been paying my therapist £50 a week for past 6 months and she's no wiser, how much would you charge Gong, I can come to your farm for the sessions, perhaps I can help you loosen up some sheep.