CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

iPhone owners

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

In some ways I miss my Blackberry. Tough as old boots, it was considered by the telecoms industry to be the most secure device due to the proprietary encryption and dedicated servers. It was the favoured device of politicians, drug dealers, crooks and security agencies worldwide. In the end, my employers, bowing to pressure from employees who wanted a larger screen replaced the units with Samsungs albeit with Blackberry security software meshed in with Android O/S plus one or two other tweeks.

They don't make them like that anymore.  There isn't enough profit in a secure and reliable device.  All the tech support people, software patch people, and of course those polished sales cunts with the shiny new gizmos would al be starving if devices lasted like a Blackberry.  I've been taking courses in semaphore and smoke signals for when the entire system crashes.  I'll make a bloody king's ransom teaching others!