CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest N/A

Guest luke swarm
26 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Luke? I'm lonely.

I know exactly how you feel Decs, I have even started to consider starting a conversation with Mrs Swarm on some nights in my desperation for human interaction.  

On 3/26/2018 at 7:31 PM, luke swarm said:

total nonsense, I submit that you were not in Birmingham as this statement is statistically impossible. 

As to the subject matter, your supposition that all comedians are shit is partially true but you have to admire the courage, persistence and sheer grit of some people who attempt humour, take for example our very own Pinkape, Penelope or Bert Dross, these cunts regularly try their hand at garnering a few laughs night after night and fail miserably night after night. 

You have to never the less grudgingly admire their determination in the face of such overwhelming regular disappointment.

Yes they also go on to continually disappoint their partners every Friday night.