CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest N/A

Comedians on smug selfrighteous programmes like Mock the week or that shit on the BBC with that unfunny cunt who looks like Mo Salah.  They are all politicized left wing anti Britain cunts.   Most of them are Irish Republicans who stir the hatred pot with other denominations.    That fucking wanker mommies boy Russel Howard is anothe prize cunt.    They all have completely fucked up ideas of a utopian left wing world and scoff at anything that actually makes Britain Great.  I had to sit though a Russel Howard show recently as Mrs Monumental had got tickets......best bit was when he ranted on about how everyone who voted Brexit was a complete moron, only to find more than half the audience did not laugh.  Stilted silence, tried to dig himself out of a hole. Fucking embarrassing.    The thick Bristol cunt had forgotten he was not in the safe confines of a London BBC audience of like minded chardonet sipping cunts of the chattering classes.  He was surrounded by 5,000 largely working class people in Birmingham.  Statistically more than 60% of which where immediately alienated by his fucking wankish stance on their right to think for themselves and vote.   What a cunt.   Even now months and moths later these comedian cunts still think they are preaching to a majority of followers. BUT in every audience on a tour the Majority will NOT be remainders, so why joke that anyone who voted out is a thick racist like me.  Most are just normal people who had fucking months of tv debates and programmes to make their mind up.  They don’t need an Irish bald fat cunt telling them they are idiots and it’s all going to be a disaster.     When Italys economy fails, we will be fucking glad we don’t have to bail those corrupt cunts out.  On the positive side of things if Putin continues the way he is, he will be in Whitehall within a year.   First up against the wall will be the artists and comedians to subvert the voice of the so called public.  I would que up to be the one pulling the trigger on them all.  Smug millionaire tax dodging out of touch unfunny cunts.

how can you represent the voice of the people after pocketing £million pound per night on your sell out O2 gigs.

41 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

how can you represent the voice of the people after pocketing £million pound per night on your sell out O2 gigs.

Long story short for those who can't  be arsed reading a wall of text, you make our good doctor look like hes reading aloud mr men.

Guest White van man
1 hour ago, Monumental cunt said:

Comedians on smug selfrighteous programmes like Mock the week or that shit on the BBC with that unfunny cunt who looks like Mo Salah.  They are all politicized left wing anti Britain cunts.   Most of them are Irish Republicans who stir the hatred pot with other denominations.    That fucking wanker mommies boy Russel Howard is anothe prize cunt.    They all have completely fucked up ideas of a utopian left wing world and scoff at anything that actually makes Britain Great.  I had to sit though a Russel Howard show recently as Mrs Monumental had got tickets......best bit was when he ranted on about how everyone who voted Brexit was a complete moron, only to find more than half the audience did not laugh.  Stilted silence, tried to dig himself out of a hole. Fucking embarrassing.    The thick Bristol cunt had forgotten he was not in the safe confines of a London BBC audience of like minded chardonet sipping cunts of the chattering classes.  He was surrounded by 5,000 largely working class people in Birmingham.  Statistically more than 60% of which where immediately alienated by his fucking wankish stance on their right to think for themselves and vote.   What a cunt.   Even now months and moths later these comedian cunts still think they are preaching to a majority of followers. BUT in every audience on a tour the Majority will NOT be remainders, so why joke that anyone who voted out is a thick racist like me.  Most are just normal people who had fucking months of tv debates and programmes to make their mind up.  They don’t need an Irish bald fat cunt telling them they are idiots and it’s all going to be a disaster.     When Italys economy fails, we will be fucking glad we don’t have to bail those corrupt cunts out.  On the positive side of things if Putin continues the way he is, he will be in Whitehall within a year.   First up against the wall will be the artists and comedians to subvert the voice of the so called public.  I would que up to be the one pulling the trigger on them all.  Smug millionaire tax dodging out of touch unfunny cunts.

I can't stand that knock eyed unfunny cunt Russell Howard. I don't think I've ever laughed at one of his so called jokes. They say comedians developed the ability to make people laugh to stop being bullied at school. Glad the cunt isn't funny, hope he got the fucking shit kicked out of him. It's like when you're watching football and you think 'fuck me, i can do better myself'. Absolute prick. The shit leave voter shite isn't funny because;

1. He's trying to mock people for winning. "Haha you've got a 9" cock." Fucking idiot.

2 . It turned out that it was the remainers who were the thick duped cunts. Project fear, hahahahahahaha. What about the slogan 'Better off in' "did you actually believe it meant you" hahahahahahaha. 

There is some funny comedians, Bill Burr's good.

Michael McIntyre is a cunt.

Who' s the bald cunt on Mock The Weak (sic)? ,Andy someone?,anyway he's as funny as a tumour,the cunt sounds like he's doing a Gryff Rhys-jones impession....badly, and he's an even unfunnier cunt.

Guest judgetwi

Fuck me, the only cunt on the planet who went to a Russell Howard gig by mistake.

I had the same problem with something called “The Jeremy Kyle Show.” Just a load of scruffy cunts with bad teeth shouting abuse at each other. There was this angry bloke in a suit who kept shouting “get a job”, “look after your kids” and “stop doing drugs.” Everyone clapped and cheered but it all seemed a bit obvious to me. 

I’ve got some tickets for something called “The Rolling Stones” but I probably won’t go. It’s bound to be shit.

10 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Putin in Jack Whitehall? I didn't realise he was that way inclined.

7 hours ago, White van man said:

I can't stand that knock eyed unfunny cunt Russell Howard. I don't think I've ever laughed at one of his so called jokes. They say comedians developed the ability to make people laugh to stop being bullied at school. Glad the cunt isn't funny, hope he got the fucking shit kicked out of him. It's like when you're watching football and you think 'fuck me, i can do better myself'. Absolute prick. The shit leave voter shite isn't funny because;

1. He's trying to mock people for winning. "Haha you've got a 9" cock." Fucking idiot.

2 . It turned out that it was the remainers who were the thick duped cunts. Project fear, hahahahahahaha. What about the slogan 'Better off in' "did you actually believe it meant you" hahahahahahaha. 

I had to endure McIntyre at the O2 few years back (Dragged along by a friend). Within 20 minutes into his performance, I realised how envious I was of Helen Keller. 

Sir Roger Casement was a cunt 

4 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Fuck me, the only cunt on the planet who went to a Russell Howard gig by mistake.

I had the same problem with something called “The Jeremy Kyle Show.” Just a load of scruffy cunts with bad teeth shouting abuse at each other. There was this angry bloke in a suit who kept shouting “get a job”, “look after your kids” and “stop doing drugs.” Everyone clapped and cheered but it all seemed a bit obvious to me. 

I’ve got some tickets for something called “The Rolling Stones” but I probably won’t go. It’s bound to be shit.

That wasn't Jeremy Kyle, Judge. That was a normal night in A&E at Kings College Hospital 

12 hours ago, White van man said:

Hadn't heard of Bill Burr, watched some snippets on YouTube and you're right, he is quite funny. Much as it pains me to say it, the Americans tend to do better stand up. Bill Hicks, Denis Leary and Richard Pryor spring to mind. As far as the British isles is concerned, Jerry Sadowitz is fucking Hilarious. Any cunt who walks out on stage in Montreal and greets the audience with, "good evening moose fuckers" is fine by me.

Guest White van man
18 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Hadn't heard of Bill Burr, watched some snippets on YouTube and you're right, he is quite funny. Much as it pains me to say it, the Americans tend to do better stand up. Bill Hicks, Denis Leary and Richard Pryor spring to mind. As far as the British isles is concerned, Jerry Sadowitz is fucking Hilarious. Any cunt who walks out on stage in Montreal and greets the audience with, "good evening moose fuckers" is fine by me.

Moose fuckers. Haha. Brilliant.

Guest White van man
5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Look up 'Jerry Sadowitz outs Jimmy Savile as a paedophile' on YouTube. He had the cunt bang to rights in 1987.

Had him bang to rights alright. I wrote to jimll fix it when i was a kid. Glad i wasn't picked.

Guest White van man
16 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Lucky you weren't. He might have fixed it for you to go into a dark room and milk a cow with one udder.

It hasn't been easy going through life knowing that even jimmy saville knocked me back.

Guest White van man
10 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Being knocked back by him is a far less worrying prospect than being bent forward.

True. Unbelievable how he got away with it for so long.

Guest luke swarm
16 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

He was surrounded by 5,000 largely working class people in Birmingham.  

total nonsense, I submit that you were not in Birmingham as this statement is statistically impossible. 

As to the subject matter, your supposition that all comedians are shit is partially true but you have to admire the courage, persistence and sheer grit of some people who attempt humour, take for example our very own Pinkape, Penelope or Bert Dross, these cunts regularly try their hand at garnering a few laughs night after night and fail miserably night after night. 

You have to never the less grudgingly admire their determination in the face of such overwhelming regular disappointment.

8 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

total nonsense, I submit that you were not in Birmingham as this statement is statistically impossible. 

As to the subject matter, your supposition that all comedians are shit is partially true but you have to admire the courage, persistence and sheer grit of some people who attempt humour, take for example our very own Pinkape, Penelope or Bert Dross, these cunts regularly try their hand at garnering a few laughs night after night and fail miserably night after night. 

You have to never the less grudgingly admire their determination in the face of such overwhelming regular disappointment.

Luke? I'm lonely.

Guest luke swarm
1 minute ago, Albert Ross said:

Would you like me to move in with you Deci baby?

as you well know that would be fatal to any normal cunt Bert, the overwhelming noxious fumes that form a miasma that envelop you would quickly overcame any normal sentient life form.

Like one of those fishes that live in highly poisonous anemones without harm your preferred residence in Pennys batter encrusted vadge seems to have made you impervious to most toxins and I suspect that even Novichok would only have given you a slight cold.