CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Food dellvery bicycle, scooter, motorbike riding cunts.

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Lady Penelope
2 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Belisha beacon? Fucking hell, what world are you living in ? I’ve just got back from the pictures after seeing that new film “Get Carter “.

That Michael Caine cunt is going nowhere. I know what i’m talking about.

Hore-Belisha

Guest Lady Penelope
10 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

I bet you still order takeaway from time to time and expect to to arrive in prompt fashion though. Idiot. 

I have never ordered a takeaway for delivery in my life.

Guest Lady Penelope
4 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Don't inflate her ego too much, Southern.  Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

As my Auntie Vera would have said "You are never right".

Guest Lady Penelope
55 minutes ago, Albert Ross Esquire said:

Good evening Penelope, hope you've had a great day, have you been in or out?

I have been watching the hairy planes at the Torbay Airshow.

Guest Lady Penelope
26 minutes ago, ratcum said:

We should all welcome the emergence of far right vegetables, particularly their vanguard; the Nazi brassicas. 

What about Pieris brassicae?

On 6/3/2018 at 10:26 AM, Penelope said:

I know that they are only making a living in the so called "gig economy", but. It is now almost impossible to cross the road at a designated place such as a pelican or Belisha beacon crossing without being mowed down by one of these cunts overtaking or undertaking cars waiting for you to cross the road. I would have suggested that they need spraying with acid or having their cycle/scooter/motorbike snatched from them as that is already happening. Better would be to exterminate the bone idle cunts who use the service rather than cooking a proper meal themselves.

I think the more of these pizza delivery scooters we can get on the road the better.  Sure, in the first instance they will be a hinderance, but with each delivery of starch, fat, and boiled dairy produce to the feckless, immobile, obese consumers of this shit, we will be moving closer to a society we’re all fat people die before their children leave school.  And the population of non middle class, salad dodging cunts will plummet.  Black cunts ordering buckets of chicken will suffer a similar fate, whereas oriental women remain slender, petit and fuckable.  So it’s a Chinese takeaway for me from hungry house then for the Mrs.     She is a Thai bride of course.