CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Food dellvery bicycle, scooter, motorbike riding cunts.

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Lady Penelope

I know that they are only making a living in the so called "gig economy", but. It is now almost impossible to cross the road at a designated place such as a pelican or Belisha beacon crossing without being mowed down by one of these cunts overtaking or undertaking cars waiting for you to cross the road. I would have suggested that they need spraying with acid or having their cycle/scooter/motorbike snatched from them as that is already happening. Better would be to exterminate the bone idle cunts who use the service rather than cooking a proper meal themselves.

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, Penelope said:

I know that they are only making a living in the so called "gig economy", but. It is now almost impossible to cross the road at a designated place such as a pelican or Belisha beacon crossing without being mowed down by one of these cunts overtaking or undertaking cars waiting for you to cross the road. I would have suggested that they need spraying with acid or having their cycle/scooter/motorbike snatched from them as that is already happening. Better would be to exterminate the bone idle cunts who use the service rather than cooking a proper meal themselves.

I bet you still order takeaway from time to time and expect to to arrive in prompt fashion though. Idiot. 

2 hours ago, Penelope said:

Fuck me sideways Pen, but your last sentence is spot on. Have a like.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Penelope said:

If it weren't for these cunts, Neil would starve to death. 

Guest White van man
8 hours ago, Penelope said:

Getting food delivered hot is the main thing. Knowing he mowed you down delivering it would be a bonus.

1 minute ago, White van man said:

Getting food delivered hot is the main thing. Knowing he mowed you down delivering it would be a bonus.

How dare you, you cad, Pen is Corner royalty.

OK, she's the sort of royalty that has haemophilia and porphyria, but you've got to take what you can get.

Just now, Cuntybaws said:

How dare you, you cad, Pen is Corner royalty.

OK, she's the sort of royalty that has haemophilia and porphyria, but you've got to take what you can get.

Like picking Michael Schumacher if the other cabbages look limp

2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

If it weren't for these cunts, Neil would starve to death. 

Actually I live in the sticks and the just eat app is as much use as a one legged man in an arse kicking contest,no takeaways listed from my house. .     .....and that suits me to a fucking treat

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
Just now, Ape said:

I wish you were fucking dead.

Only the good die young, you're going to have to put up with me for another 150+ years.

1 minute ago, Penelope said:

Isn't he a sprout?

I've often wondered, are there any other types of sprouts besides Brussels?

2 minutes ago, Penelope said:

Isn't he a sprout?

Good evening Penelope, hope you've had a great day, have you been in or out?

Guest Erroreptile404
Just now, ratcum said:

Your avatar is an affront to everything I hold sacred.

Consider yourself annexed

Okay Heinrich Himmler

Guest judgetwi
12 hours ago, Penelope said:

Belisha beacon? Fucking hell, what world are you living in ? I’ve just got back from the pictures after seeing that new film “Get Carter “.

That Michael Caine cunt is going nowhere. I know what i’m talking about.

1 minute ago, judgetwi said:

Belisha beacon? Fucking hell, what world are you living in ? I’ve just got back from the pictures after seeing that new film “Get Carter “.

That Michael Caine cunt is going nowhere. I know what i’m talking about.

One film that definitely didn't need to be remade with Sylvester fucking Stallone.