CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Tesla's share price up 10% today. Only lost £565 million this quarter

Guest sean5302

Guest 'eavensabove
4 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

So it's agreed; bubba is a toadying little runt with nothing original to say. Just imagine living with the cunt. If his fellow members of the sheltered accommodation he lives in have any intelligence they might do us all a favour and stab the cunt to death with their blunt cutlery 

The cunt's a shrimp.

14a93fe186e1a395ac1483c2362f0e39.jpg

31 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I'm not playing this stupid fucking game any more.

I think we need to drop this a level on what is, after all, a non-issue. No-one is allowed to operate multi-ID's, sock-puppets - call it what you will.

FTR, Lady P asked if the nomenclature and account could be lapsed. I agreed on the strict understanding that no attempt will be made to log in to the account from the moment of lapsing. We do not delete accounts, especially those with high post counts as in the past this has been known to cause database corruptions notwithstanding the discourse continuity issues that would ensue. All lapsed and permanently banned accounts will, over time, fall off the register.

Guest 'eavensabove

Notifications: Mrs Roops and cuntspotter commented on Tesla's share price up 10% today. Only lost £565 million this quarter

5 Hours ago

It's ok 'to share' each others id's then? 

On 8/5/2018 at 9:10 AM, Mrs Roops said:

Well, as Elon said to me over a rather agreeable lunch at The Athenaeum the other day...

Beaten Roops?  You look beaten.