CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Tesla's share price up 10% today. Only lost £565 million this quarter

Guest sean5302

Guest sean5302

Can I believe the world I'm living in?

Tesla has announced it only lost £565 million over the last quarter, so the share price has risen 10% today.

I wonder if there's any way of getting the names and addresses of anyone who bought a Tesla. I reckon I could sell them anything.

Look at Dr. Bonkers' latest venture.

https://electrek.co/2018/07/28/tesla-surfboard/

They're absolutely marvellous.

I have to go for a lie down now.

Guest sean5302

Shares in the electric carmaker jumped 10pc in after-hours trading this evening after Tesla said it could be "sustainably profitable" by the end of the year.

It reported a loss of $742m (£565m) for the three months to June 30, slightly down on its previous numbers. However, revenues rose to $4bn in the three months to June 30, up from $2.7bn, and its negative free cash flow came in at around $160m below analyst expectations, at $740m, as it burned much less cash than in recent quarters.

What the heck is "could be"?

What is "sustainably profitable".

All bollocks.

Presumably customers living in Nevada and Birmingham will have already given Dr Bonkers their credit card details for priority delivery.

This is all very heartening proving that the frailty of human nature and stupidity lives on living the American dream.....

14 minutes ago, sean5302 said:

Tesla has announced it only lost £565 million over the last quarter, so the share price has risen 10% today.

I wonder if there's any way of getting the names and addresses of anyone who bought a Tesla. I reckon I could sell them anything.

9 minutes ago, sean5302 said:

Elon Musk

6 minutes ago, sean5302 said:

Shares in the electric carmaker jumped 10pc in after-hours trading this evening after Tesla said it could be "sustainably profitable" by the end of the year.

It reported a loss of $742m (£565m) for the three months to June 30, slightly down on its previous numbers. However, revenues rose to $4bn in the three months to June 30, up from $2.7bn, and its negative free cash flow came in at around $160m below analyst expectations, at $740m, as it burned much less cash than in recent quarters.

All bollocks.

Presumably customers living in Nevada and Birmingham will have already given Dr Bonkers their credit card details for priority delivery.

This is all very heartening proving that the frailty of human nature and stupidity lives on living the American dream.....

Rattled. 

Guest sean5302
1 minute ago, Decimus said:

Never, in all my years, have I witnessed such desperate fucking attention seeking antics as an OP rattling off three posts before anyone else has posted anything.

You're a fucking disgrace.

Actually, I'm a complete cunt. I should have joined here years ago. I hope these 3 posts have annoyed you.

59 minutes ago, sean5302 said:

I thought that Mr "Beardy" Branson's enterprises worked like this.

1 hour ago, sean5302 said:

All bollocks.

I had it explained to me once. Its based on the idea that the rise in the value of the physical or salable assets exceeds that of the losses in trading. Often the brand itself become an asset of value where its name is attached to unrelated products. I think that the mighty Trumpton himself values his name at about $3Billion and increases that figure from time to time to cover for the losses elsewhere. It a good racket that usually falls apart after death such as what happened when "Captain" Bob Maxwell fell off his yacht leaving his offspring with a massive pile of debt as will likely happen to Trump's offspring.

9 hours ago, Slippers said:

I had it explained to me once. Its based on the idea that the rise in the value of the physical or salable assets exceeds that of the losses in trading. Often the brand itself become an asset of value where its name is attached to unrelated products. I think that the mighty Trumpton himself values his name at about $3Billion and increases that figure from time to time to cover for the losses elsewhere. It a good racket that usually falls apart after death such as what happened when "Captain" Bob Maxwell fell off his yacht leaving his offspring with a massive pile of debt as will likely happen to Trump's offspring.

Good cut and paste from google.

14 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Agreed. @Lady Penelope or whatever he's calling himself these days (thus contravening rule 5,@Mrs Roops @cuntspotter @Admin you useless fucking complicit twats) posts nothing but utter fucking drivel that no cunt even bothers to read. One wonders why.

This is clearly too much for you.

• Like 4

Guest Bill Stickers
21 hours ago, sean5302 said:

All bollocks.

Any chance of formatting your posts a bit? And by that I mean deleting everything.

Guest sean5302
56 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Any chance of formatting your posts a bit? And by that I mean deleting everything.

Every chance.

I'm still wearing "L" plates and haven't worked a few things out yet, like posting Youtube clips?

Does my textual format annoy you?

I do hope so.

Guest Alfie Noakes
23 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

After almost 4 years here, I'd beg to differ.

One assumes a proper explanation of my legitimate question regarding the multiple IDs and special mates rules, isn't forthcoming?

It never will be. No point in worrying about it.

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

One assumes a proper explanation of my legitimate question regarding the multiple IDs and special mates rules, isn't forthcoming?

This isn't a tribunal hearing, you aren't entitled to diddly fucking squat.

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Stubby this is Cunts Corner .. it is not a Cotswolds flower meadow and you are not here to do a study of the flora and fauna or to make a report. You keep coming back to ask the same question to which you have been told you will not get an answer and even where you do get an answer you go on asking the same fucking question. Being as you are an ecologist this is slightly odd, as you are behaving more like a creationist who has been given perfectly reasonable answers and explanations based on scientific facts but still come back asking the same questions because it does not fit in with his/her creationist beliefs. I would be tempted to say that you are in the wrong place, but in reality although you are not in slightest bit amusing or funny the fact that you keep coming back to be kicked around is amusing to watch. Although your fixation with my gender and in what might be in my knickers is slightly creepy.

• Like 1