CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who ask you if you have a spare cigarette

Guest Filthy Cunt

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

What's his name? 

Ahhh, now that would be telling, wouldn't it. I'm not making it up though. I forget the name of a more recent tune by the band, but he was playing in the video of that one. He's a blinding guitarist. He's like one of those people that gets on a stage, plugs in their Strat and become something else! Done work with Bowie, U2, Billy Idol and a band called 'The N***' (they were big in Germany during the mid 1980s) and toured with The Selector, to name just a few. He's currently on tour with The G********s He mainly freelances and produces. 

Guest judgetwi
12 hours ago, Filthy Cunt said:

These cunts who come up to me in the street and ask if  I have a "spare" cigarette. What the fuck,  what do they mean ? Like I keep a spare on the side of the packet just in case I run out or one of the others malfunction.  Just like spare change. Money that you do not intend to used, but keep it in another pocket just in case.

I am not going to give any cunt anything unless they can at least say "can you spare me a cigarette or can you spare some change"  In either event I just tell them fuck off, annoying parasites.  If they cant afford to smoke then don't fucking smoke and don't try and ponce off of me you stinking cunt   The only thing I have spare is the turd waiting to come out of my arse which they are most welcome to 

So a bloke who doesn’t smoke gets cunts asking him for a fag in the street?

Bollocks. Never happened.

The same lying cunt tells these non-existent beggars to “fuck off”.

The fact that none of you wankers even think about questioning this pretend hard, wannabe Clint Eastwood speaks volumes.

Total bullshit. Even Frank wouldn’t come out with shit like this.

Guest Wizardsleeve
20 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

The fact that none of you wankers even think about questioning this pretend hard, wannabe Clint Eastwood speaks volumes.

Have you seen any of his more recent work???

Guest judgetwi
11 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Have you seen any of his more recent work???

Frank doesn’t work, he’s a multi millionaire. Don’t fucking try and tell me he’s been lying all this time. If I believe that i’m going to look like a right thick cunt.

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Frank doesn’t work, he’s a multi millionaire. Don’t fucking try and tell me he’s been lying all this time. If I believe that i’m going to look like a right thick cunt.

I would never attempt such a thing.  To impugn Frank's integrity would be a devastating blow to the esteem of these hallowed halls.  

14 hours ago, Filthy Cunt said:

These cunts who come up to me in the street and ask if  I have a "spare" cigarette. What the fuck,  what do they mean ? Like I keep a spare on the side of the packet just in case I run out or one of the others malfunction.  Just like spare change. Money that you do not intend to used, but keep it in another pocket just in case.

I am not going to give any cunt anything unless they can at least say "can you spare me a cigarette or can you spare some change"  In either event I just tell them fuck off, annoying parasites.  If they cant afford to smoke then don't fucking smoke and don't try and ponce off of me you stinking cunt   The only thing I have spare is the turd waiting to come out of my arse which they are most welcome to 

As cigs are now so unfashionable and belong in the last centuary somewhere and the only trendy Smokey indulgence is Vaping.....tell the cunts to fuck off back to 1978.   Who the fuck smokes these days?   Cheap cunts and whores.

Guest Filthy Cunt
8 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Just because you are confined to  a wheelchair  with the curtains drawn all day, drinking your dinner through a straw and sitting in a piss soaked nappy, the rest of us are involved in daily life, especially those who live in big cities and encounter abject poverty on the streets

It is probably the case that beggars rarely approach you for anything because they can see that you are piss poor and  have nothing of any value, so why would they  waste their time ? Even when your carer takes you for a weekly visit to the Pound shop to stock up on Sunny Delight 

I am sure that people tell you to fuck off on a daily basis just for the fact that you do exist, that includes the likes of Dirty Harry 

Fuck off 

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, Bertie Biceps said:

You're not doing very well are you Mike?

Who the fucking hell is Mike?  You pull these names out of your arse, or does your peruvian rent boy whisper them into your ear as he mounts you from the back and ravages your back pipe?

Guest Wizardsleeve

You're taking this personally aren't you Mike.

I can't take anything you say personally, because most of the time I haven't a fucking clue what you're on about.  You've only ever been marginally interesting on a few occasions, I even rewarded you with a like for it.  Not being a special needs carer, the lesson obviously didn't sink through that thick as fuck skull of yours.  

Guest Filthy Cunt
1 minute ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I can't take anything you say personally, because most of the time I haven't a fucking clue what you're on about.  You've only ever been marginally interesting on a few occasions, I even rewarded you with a like for it.  Not being a special needs carer, the lesson obviously didn't sink through that thick as fuck skull of yours.  

Some people find it difficult to handle human kindness 

3 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I am pleased that you are not taking it personally Mike .. Have you ever thought of getting out more?

Guest Wizardsleeve

I am pleased that you are not taking it personally Mike .. Have you ever thought of getting out more?

Says the raging poof who spend every spare moment on the corner stalking and following me around with idiotic self congratulatory posts.