CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Obsessed career cunts

Guest N/A

Guest luke swarm
11 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Iqbal, Max and Remi are the cunts in question.   Your Christian names from the 1970s are way of the mark.  You need to pay attention to this Nom as it’s a life shifting event that’s sweeping your way very soon as the millennialist start work in a place near you soon.    They are as fucking useless and limp as their names suggest.  The one with the least western name has the most English of accents and has spent more time in Public School than Tom Brown.  He’s tremendously condisending and full of his own self importance despite being the office fucking tea boy.  Point blank refuses to make a cuppa as he doesn’t drink it.  What a non team building cunt. Utter twat and devoid of any humor, team ethic or empathy.  He’s a weapons grade self indulged cunt.   He will go straight to the top no doubt.   I have 7 years of this shit to endure before I shuffle off this mortal career coil and hand over the controls to such a cuntybollocks.

Iqbal, that does not sound much of a Christian name to me, ask him to shake your hand MC and see if there is any reluctance on his part......sack the cunt on the spot if he hesitates.

On 8/18/2018 at 8:49 AM, Monumental cunt said:

Yes I agree whole heartedly.  They have all the data but none of the understanding.  They really are the computer says NO generation, without understanding the backdrop to the answer, or indeed questioning if that really is the answer.  I find this breed utterly depressing.  They have no soul.  They all have immaculate hair and beards, they all live constantly in the digital world, but they don’t really have any real life empathy.  It’s like they are all autistic.   Or in old school terminology......fucking useless.

It’s a logical extension of the all-pervasive narcissism now rampant among the young. Image is everything. They have less sex, and do more gym. Drink less alcohol and more coffee. Have no friends and more followers. Read nothing but watch Love Island. Worry incessantly about their health yet have no regard for what makes them happy. Beards, teeth, shoes, tan, all matter way too much. Being seen to be working more important than actually being productive. Superficial bullet-point understanding yes. Critical thinking no. Then, when reality bites, and the universe does not shower them with rewards, suicide as a final act of obsessive self-regard. 

I pity the cunts. But they are still cunts. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, luke swarm said:

Iqbal, that does not sound much of a Christian name to me, ask him to shake your hand MC and see if there is any reluctance on his part......sack the cunt on the spot if he hesitates.

He would have to clens his sole 5 times with Alans Snack Bar and Mecca if he shook my hand, especially after a sausage sandwich with brown sauce.  He is a particularly special cunt.  Two chips on his shoulder.

11 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Here you go MC, make the most of it before it turns into an Islamic crescent.

gb_pink5.gif

Is that the gay flag of the U.K.  as shown on every BBC programme.

12 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

You're wish is semi-complete, the Union Flag has no Welsh bit.

Funny that, I always thought the rope holding up the flag represented wales as a symbol of all the cunts we hung back in the day.