CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Richard Baker

Penny Farthing

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

But look at that cunt holding the magazine like a handle, wears away the mag latch and causes stoppages by misalignment of bolt and the next round. I'm writing to the MOD and having that slapdash wanker posthumously court martialled.

you sound like one of my instructors Authoritah, except it was the SMG then! I wasn't holding the magazine I hasten to add, but slamming it home instead. I think there was some sexual reference demeaning to women on how we were meant to be inserting it.

On 11/18/2018 at 10:38 AM, Wybunbury Bertie said:

60 illegal migrants a week are arriving in small boats on the shores of Kent and Sussex Eric .. what would you do to stem this "tide"?

Lay land mines along the coast, have razor wire three hundred yards deep on the beaches, machine gun nest every 100 yards, field artilary in support with cross fire from a field 3 miles in land, close air support, torpeodo patrol boats, tank traps, flame throwers and mortars all waiting for the miserable immigrants after March 29th.   I think this is on page 528 of Mays Brexit deal.