CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Here's the good news, Charles Manson to marry!

He has a swastika and she an "X" on her forehead. You go for it girl, you'll be the one to change him! Hey single people, the man killed a bunch of people and somebody still wants to marry him!  You all have a great weekend!

Guest JackoTC

Kenny, Kenny, Kendo. A schoolboy error. Check the Afton Elaine Burton thread, then hang your head in shame. Have you had a drink yet ? I can accept that as a feasible excuse ? 

Kenny, Kenny, Kendo. A schoolboy error. Check the Afton Elaine Burton thread, then hang your head in shame. Have you had a drink yet ? I can accept that as a feasible excuse ? 

SHit. Never saw the Burton thread. OK, everybody, don't bother posting here, unless your name is Brony. 

Guest judgetwi

He has a swastika and she an "X" on her forehead. You go for it girl, you'll be the one to change him! Hey single people, the man killed a bunch of people and somebody still wants to marry him!  You all have a great weekend!

Actually Charlie didn't kill anyone. He was convicted of conspiracy to murder and wasn't actually present at either of the incidents. In this country he would have got a council house and a social worker. It's not your day is it?

Actually Charlie didn't kill anyone. He was convicted of conspiracy to murder and wasn't actually present at either of the incidents. In this country he would have got a council house and a social worker. It's not your day is it?

January 24, 1971 The jury found him guilty of murder and conspiracy to commit murder. On March 29, 1971 the jury completed deliberations on the penalty phase   "We, the jury in the above-entitled action, having found the defendant Charles Manson guilty of murder in the first degree...do now fix the penalty as death."

In 1972, the California Supreme Court abolished the death penalty in the state and all of the defendants are serving life sentences.

If you disagree with the verdict and the treatment of Mr Manson you should get a marriage license and marry him instead of Miss Burton aka "Star".  I'm sure you'll make a great bride.

Guest JackoTC

Kenny Kenny Kendo. Can I add Kendels, Kendmeister, the Kendman, the Kendness.

I swear this on my life, there is a person in our village called Ginger Kent ! A life of mockery, all gingers are kents. 

Guest Alfie Noakes

How come Charles Manson get's a wife and I can't get a girlfriend? Girls always ignore nice guys like me.

????????????????
Of course they will ignore you, I have told you before real women don't find bronys sexy.

Guest ducunti

????????????????Of course they will ignore you, I have told you before real women don't find bronys sexy.

Can't think why, perhaps the dribbling arse, the lump above your belt or even perhaps your toy sword, no I would say it's because your a cunt.

Guest KuntaCunty

How come Charles Manson get's a wife and I can't get a girlfriend? Girls always ignore nice guys like me.

Bronski, I was going to say something similar, except I wouldn't have said girls ignore "nice" guys like you, because we all know what a cunt you are.  Girls know when a guy is a cunt.  Sometimes, they like a proper cunt, but you are a soft, unemployed, plushie shagging, kind of cunt.  They want a drinking, abusive, neglectful, only turn up to bugger them raw then fuck off for days on end, and steal money from them type of cunt.  You're fucked, mate! 

January 24, 1971 The jury found him guilty of murder and conspiracy to commit murder. On March 29, 1971 the jury completed deliberations on the penalty phase   "We, the jury in the above-entitled action, having found the defendant Charles Manson guilty of murder in the first degree...do now fix the penalty as death."

In 1972, the California Supreme Court abolished the death penalty in the state and all of the defendants are serving life sentences.

If you disagree with the verdict and the treatment of Mr Manson you should get a marriage license and marry him instead of Miss Burton aka "Star".  I'm sure you'll make a great bride.

Have you proved him wrong Kenny? Oh dear,he will be upset.