CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Regional Favourites.

Guest 'eavensabove

11 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

I didn't know that, no. I'll add it to my  "Who Gives A Fuck" list.

It’s on my list, so I thought I’d share it.

Did you also know that Golden Wonder is a potato,  and that it is not what you think when your mistress squats on your face with a dildo up he arse pushing onto a bladder full of piss.  

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

You sexy fucking cunt, if we didn't already have our own kids, I'd want to have your babies. Brannigan's beef and mustard are the premier crisp of choice for the discerning gourmet. I had no idea that anyone else actually remembered them apart from me, so I'm excited. 

Spread 'em.

Brown paper bag with purple trim.  They sell them in the local Nisa shop.  The Doienne of crisps.

Shit ....iam agreeing with Roops and Decimus !!!

Surely I can ruin this moment by a thinly veiled immigrant or rascist remark, but one fails me right now,  dam !

6 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Roysters T-Bone Steak "bubbled" crisps never failed to hit my spot.

As an added bonus, you could still smell them on your fingers for weeks - a feature they shared with prawn cocktail Skips.

I had a girlfriend who I could smell on my fingers for weeks, she was more of a Quaver if Iam honest.

Guest 'eavensabove
12 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

It’s on my list, so I thought I’d share it.

Did you also know that Golden Wonder is a potato,  and that it is not what you think when your mistress squats on your face with a dildo up he arse pushing onto a bladder full of piss.  

Of course I knew that one, you fuckwit. It's the sole reason why I married the bitch. 

Guest 'eavensabove
12 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

I had a girlfriend who I could smell on my fingers for weeks, she was more of a Quaver if Iam honest.

You dirty cunt. When was the last time you had a wash? 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 9/14/2018 at 8:32 PM, Decimus said:

You sexy fucking cunt, if we didn't already have our own kids, I'd want to have your babies. Brannigan's beef and mustard are the premier crisp of choice for the discerning gourmet. I had no idea that anyone else actually remembered them apart from me, so I'm excited. 

Spread 'em.

The true test of a superior beef crisp, is the extent they make ones head sweat. If you eat them messily in bed, the beefy crumbs tend to collect in the missus’ arse crack, to be enjoyed in a few days time. 

Guest 'eavensabove
4 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

The true test of a superior beef crisp, is the extent they make ones head sweat. If you eat them messily in bed, the beefy crumbs tend to collect in the missus’ arse crack, to be enjoyed in a few days time. 

I'd wager that they aint crumbs. More like dried flaky crab-scabs. 

11 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Of course I knew that one, you fuckwit. It's the sole reason why I married the bitch. 

You married your mistress.  That’s simply not the done thing !    She must be kept totallly separate from your life and used as a spunk receptacle only.  Don’t marry the bitch.