CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Professor Jennifer Saul's Dog Whistles

Penny Farthing

According to this cuntess "dog whistles" are methods of manipulating people by subtle methods. For instance you might make Barack Obama seem foreign to Americans by mentioning his middle name "Hussain" or making us have racist thoughts about Eddie by posting a picture of him showing that he is black. I assume that they are doing the same with the Mayor of London by calling him by his name Sadiq Khan. Any thoughts on this Judge Jewdith?

'You' being......?

Well, yes, clearly anyone who indulges in such activity.

I'd argue there's a world of difference between the pub bore (or his post-millenial update, the Social Media Jockey) who indulges in such activity and can largely be ignored or blocked and supposedly reputable, mass-media organisations who use phrases such as 'cliff edge', crash out', right wing / left wing,  to subtly influence their audience.

Best just call them all 'cunts'

18 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

'You' being......?

Well, yes, clearly anyone who indulges in such activity.

I'd argue there's a world of difference between the pub bore (or his post-millenial update, the Social Media Jockey) who indulges in such activity and can largely be ignored or blocked and supposedly reputable, mass-media organisations who use phrases such as 'cliff edge', crash out', right wing / left wing,  to subtly influence their audience.

Best just call them all 'cunts'

There is the one where a newspaper does a "positive" article on someone but also drops casual mentions of minor past alleged indiscretions that turns the article into a subtle character assassination.

Guest judgetwi
On 28/01/2019 at 09:18, The Bishop said:

According to this cuntess "dog whistles" are methods of manipulating people by subtle methods. For instance you might make Barack Obama seem foreign to Americans by mentioning his middle name "Hussain" or making us have racist thoughts about Eddie by posting a picture of him showing that he is black. I assume that they are doing the same with the Mayor of London by calling him by his name Sadiq Khan. Any thoughts on this Judge Jewdith?

Thank you for your enquiry. As you know Mr Khan’s predecessor was, and is, known simply as “Boris”.

In the same vein, here in London, Mr. Khan is known as Sadiq. among the trendy, snowflake, remoaner shithead brigade and “Suckdick” among the people he claims to represent. ( the Infidels that is )

Is that subtle enough for you?

Little known fact......more people in London voted to leave the fucking stinking EU than voted for the saintly Suckdick. Despite this Suckdick refuses to do the job he was elected to do and prefers to campaign vigorously for the remoaner and anti-Trump cause. What that has to do with being the Mayor of London I have no fucking idea.

Hope this helps.

14 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Little known fact......more people in London voted to leave the fucking stinking EU than voted for the saintly Suckdick. Despite this Suckdick refuses to do the job he was elected to do and prefers to campaign vigorously for the remoaner and anti-Trump cause. What that has to do with being the Mayor of London I have no fucking idea.

Hope this helps.

He is working for his ticket to paradise.