CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Banksy’s Pro-EU Graffiti

Guest Pete

2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

You know what a site like this is up against. Use common sense, or would you prefer we take a heavy handed approach and strike out every racial, homophobic and non-pc slur, sleight and pejorative?

Yer right roops baby..im not in the least bit racist until ya wanna live near me then the reception centre ya wanna move into will be firebombed or picketed until the local council decide theres votes at stake and hastily abandon the whole notion

Panzermurphybaby 

27 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Yer right roops baby..im not in the least bit racist until ya wanna live near me then the reception centre ya wanna move into will be firebombed or picketed until the local council decide theres votes at stake and hastily abandon the whole notion

Panzermurphybaby 

You're a just and rational man Panzbaby. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

Sadly I do not think that we will be leaving anytime soon.

Revoke article 50.

Let the remainers celebrate for a day.

Then invoke it again , and leave immediately , whilst the hungover cunts are still in bed.

Guest Arthur Fuqs-Aches

Bollocks to this cunt. Who gives a shit? It was pretentious profiteering in the 2000s so how is it given the time of day now? Piss of whoever this clown is - I'll call it Wanksy thankyou very much.

Definitely a fucking setup with this “mural”.   Planning permission for scaffolding normally takes weeks/months.  Someone is bankrolling this , and greasing a few council and police palms.

19 minutes ago, Pete said:

Definitely a fucking setup with this “mural”.   Planning permission for scaffolding normally takes weeks/months.  Someone is bankrolling this , and greasing a few council and police palms.

The theory is, that Banksy doesn't even exist, he's just an invented character, dreamed up by some investors, to hoodwink fashion victims into parting with fortunes for £5 worth of art materials. 

7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The theory is, that Banksy doesn't even exist, he's just an invented character, dreamed up by some investors, to hoodwink fashion victims into parting with fortunes for £5 worth of art materials. 

Fuck. I never realised that when they painted “Die Racist Queer Paedo Scum” on my front door one night - that it would instantly treble the value of my property.